Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating Account, Looking for Art, FV
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Coffee [item=Ethereal Flame Regalia][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Will o' The Ember][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Darkened Eye Scar][item=Darkened Arm Scar][item=Darkened Leg Scar] aaand I'm unsure which one you meant so either [item=Magician's Cobwebs] OR [item=Enchanter's Cobwebs] as well ;; Also note: i'm going to be away from home monday-wednesday so if you wanna hold on to the items until then in case i don't have time for the commission tomorrow then that's ok <3 either way, i'll definitely have it done soon after i'm home!!
@Coffee
Ethereal Flame Regalia Skeletal Chimes Will o' the Ember Leafy Gladeboughs Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Arm Scar Darkened Leg Scar
aaand I'm unsure which one you meant so either Magician's Cobwebs OR Enchanter's Cobwebs as well ;;

Also note: i'm going to be away from home monday-wednesday so if you wanna hold on to the items until then in case i don't have time for the commission tomorrow then that's ok <3 either way, i'll definitely have it done soon after i'm home!!
@illosolite

Not quite what I am looking for, but thankja kindly.

@Deestracted

Alrighty, well I will go ahead and send a trade so the items are all visible and on hold for you. uou
@illosolite

@Deestracted

Alrighty, well I will go ahead and send a trade so the items are all visible and on hold for you. uou
@Coffee
I know it states you'd only be interested in FV Currency or art, but thought I'd ask if you'd be willing to accept FV items too? :O Otherwise, what are your conversion rates?
@Coffee
I know it states you'd only be interested in FV Currency or art, but thought I'd ask if you'd be willing to accept FV items too? :O Otherwise, what are your conversion rates?
2721663.png2382545.png2707791.png2700740.png
@Stargates

I may consider FV items. My conversion rates are in my main post.
@Stargates

I may consider FV items. My conversion rates are in my main post.
@Coffee
Would you be interested in any of these? ^^

Jester Frog
Rainbow Cloud Wolf
Rainbow Cloud Cat
Decorated Bunicake
100x Frozen Bellflowers Seed
200x Frozen Fern Seed
200x Frozen Ribcage
700x Hot Chocolate Packet
200x Ice Chisel
150x Ice Lettuce Seed
150x Iceberries Seed
150x Icehands Seed
15x Cotton Flower Seed
15x Sunflower Seed
Frosted Token x 20
Manokit MP
Snuffle MP

My username on Furvilla is Stargates as well :O
@Coffee
Would you be interested in any of these? ^^

Jester Frog
Rainbow Cloud Wolf
Rainbow Cloud Cat
Decorated Bunicake
100x Frozen Bellflowers Seed
200x Frozen Fern Seed
200x Frozen Ribcage
700x Hot Chocolate Packet
200x Ice Chisel
150x Ice Lettuce Seed
150x Iceberries Seed
150x Icehands Seed
15x Cotton Flower Seed
15x Sunflower Seed
Frosted Token x 20
Manokit MP
Snuffle MP

My username on Furvilla is Stargates as well :O
2721663.png2382545.png2707791.png2700740.png
@Coffee
hey! sorry to be bothering you still lmao, but i just wanted to ask if you had any special notes regarding the design of the character you linked? or is it basically random, as long as it looks like a starry sky? ;; i just want to be 100% sure so i don't mess up any markings <3
@Coffee
hey! sorry to be bothering you still lmao, but i just wanted to ask if you had any special notes regarding the design of the character you linked? or is it basically random, as long as it looks like a starry sky? ;; i just want to be 100% sure so i don't mess up any markings <3
@Coffee
I'm very interested in a couple of your older dragons (Headcrab and Vier), and your forgetools.. and a couple other things, but those are the most alluring currently. XD I can offer art, if you're interested in my style, and I also have a number of 5-digit villagers (one of which is wearing a costume) over on FV, again if you are interested. ^.^;

Here is my FA gallery:
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/unyko/
@Coffee
I'm very interested in a couple of your older dragons (Headcrab and Vier), and your forgetools.. and a couple other things, but those are the most alluring currently. XD I can offer art, if you're interested in my style, and I also have a number of 5-digit villagers (one of which is wearing a costume) over on FV, again if you are interested. ^.^;

Here is my FA gallery:
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/unyko/
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Coffee

I'm not sure what kind of art you're looking for, but I do commissions for both comics and characters. For some of the items you're offering, I'd be very willing to do a larger comic. You can see examples here:

http://incendavery.tumblr.com/tagged/davedrawsstuff
@Coffee

I'm not sure what kind of art you're looking for, but I do commissions for both comics and characters. For some of the items you're offering, I'd be very willing to do a larger comic. You can see examples here:

http://incendavery.tumblr.com/tagged/davedrawsstuff
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
@Stargates

Not seeing anything I need, but thank you.

@Deestracted

Nothing too particular, besides preferring her to actually resemble a hyena. Her coat changes with the sky, so it is not specific- just space~ She has the industrial piercing in the ear shown, and gauges in both ears (usually look like black holes, or galaxies), and her hyena fluff is suppose to give her a kind of fohawk thing on the top of her head, but no one ever draws it. Ever. Since hyena + wolf to everyone, apparently haha.

But that's p much it! She is a sass, if that helps with anything.

@Unyko

Not quite what I am looking for, and 5 digits aren't really on my must have list at the moment, but thankja kindly.

@incendavery

@Stargates

Not seeing anything I need, but thank you.

@Deestracted

Nothing too particular, besides preferring her to actually resemble a hyena. Her coat changes with the sky, so it is not specific- just space~ She has the industrial piercing in the ear shown, and gauges in both ears (usually look like black holes, or galaxies), and her hyena fluff is suppose to give her a kind of fohawk thing on the top of her head, but no one ever draws it. Ever. Since hyena + wolf to everyone, apparently haha.

But that's p much it! She is a sass, if that helps with anything.

@Unyko

Not quite what I am looking for, and 5 digits aren't really on my must have list at the moment, but thankja kindly.

@incendavery

@Coffee The eroded crystalhide seemed to be missing from the trade, mind sending it over too? :)
@Coffee The eroded crystalhide seemed to be missing from the trade, mind sending it over too? :)
fDe0xaO.png
5n4fjT3.png
XaC4BSY.png
n8S7nDd.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24