Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Food stacks
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8315219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83153/8315219_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=Current Stock:] [item=manaweed]x99 [item=lucky star]x99 [item=highland dryleaf]x99 [item=pharaoh ant]x99 [item=greater leech]x99 [item=common minnow]x99 [item=cliff lion]x99 [item=clover]x99 [item=wetland vampire]x99 [item=diseased fungus]x99 [item=northern crayfish]x99 [item=moonbeam sardines]x99 [item=shadowmist oysters]x99 [item=leaf beetle]x99 [item=jungle grass]x99 [item=balsas anole]x99 [item=aether hermit]x99 [item=hardshell]x99 [item=raspberry]x99 [item=ashfall prickler]x99 [item=albino dasher]x99 [item=black maiden]x99 [item=ruby tetras]x99 [item=emerald rattlesnake]x99 [item=nebula floaters]x99 [item=electric stingers]x99 [item=sunbeam rotala]x50 [item=rotala]x50 [item=pelagas feathers]x50 [item=stellaria media]x50 [item=herbal plantain]x50 [item=mobile stick]x50 [item=true rainbow trout]x50 [item=irradiated pear]x50[/quote][/center] Treasure: 2 points foods worth 150 each, +50 per additional food point Gems: 1:800 ratio rounded Interested in: Baldwin materials, Flameforger doll, Swipp materials (NotN, Black Witches, White Pawns), apparel (no highnoon hanks or deepsea bulbs please), festival currencies Open to haggling

8315219_350.png
Current Stock: wrote:
Manaweed x99 Lucky Star x99 Highland Dryleaf x99 Pharaoh Ant x99 Greater Leech x99 Common Minnow x99 Cliff Lion x99 Clover x99 Wetland Vampire x99 Diseased Fungus x99 Northern Crayfish x99 Moonbeam Sardines x99 Shadowmist Oysters x99 Leaf Beetle x99 Jungle Grass x99 Balsas Anole x99

Aether Hermit x99 Hardshell x99 Raspberry x99 Ashfall Prickler x99 Albino Dasher x99 Black Maiden x99 Ruby Tetras x99 x99

Nebula Floaters x99 Electric Stingers x99 Sunbeam Rotala x50 Rotala x50

Pelagas Feathers x50

Stellaria Media x50 Herbal Plantain x50 Mobile Stick x50 True Rainbow Trout x50

Irradiated Pear x50

Treasure: 2 points foods worth 150 each, +50 per additional food point
Gems: 1:800 ratio rounded
Interested in: Baldwin materials, Flameforger doll, Swipp materials (NotN, Black Witches, White Pawns), apparel (no highnoon hanks or deepsea bulbs please), festival currencies
Open to haggling
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@amapup

How much would three stacks of meat, insects, and seafood come to? (And I'd be happy to trade you some green goops, blue goo, runestones, and deity dolls! :D Maybe apparel, depending on what you're looking for)
@amapup

How much would three stacks of meat, insects, and seafood come to? (And I'd be happy to trade you some green goops, blue goo, runestones, and deity dolls! :D Maybe apparel, depending on what you're looking for)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Three stacks total or three of each? Three 2-point stacks would come up to 44,550T (56G); three of each would be 133,650T (167G). I'd love to do item trades too! Runestones I'm most interested in right now are Water and Nature, and the Flameforger, Earthshaker, Lightweaver, Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer dolls. Would approximate AH value work for you?
@Cuddleh Three stacks total or three of each? Three 2-point stacks would come up to 44,550T (56G); three of each would be 133,650T (167G). I'd love to do item trades too! Runestones I'm most interested in right now are Water and Nature, and the Flameforger, Earthshaker, Lightweaver, Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer dolls. Would approximate AH value work for you?
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@amapup

Three stacks of each, sorry! xD So nine stacks total. And yeah, AH prices are fine! I have spare Earthshaker, Lightweaver, Gladekeeper, and Plaguebringer dolls (sadly, no Flameforger one), and I have SO MANY NATURE RUNESTONES HELP but also a water one too ^-^
@amapup

Three stacks of each, sorry! xD So nine stacks total. And yeah, AH prices are fine! I have spare Earthshaker, Lightweaver, Gladekeeper, and Plaguebringer dolls (sadly, no Flameforger one), and I have SO MANY NATURE RUNESTONES HELP but also a water one too ^-^
@Cuddleh

OK, so here's what I got from looking at the AH:
Runestones - 30k
Gladekeeper - 28k
Blue Goo - 23k
Lightweaver - 16k
Plaguebringer - 9k
Earthshaker - 6k
Green goops - avg 2k

Would you be willing to trade the two runestones, Blue Goo, Gladekeeper, Lightweaver, and Earthshaker?
@Cuddleh

OK, so here's what I got from looking at the AH:
Runestones - 30k
Gladekeeper - 28k
Blue Goo - 23k
Lightweaver - 16k
Plaguebringer - 9k
Earthshaker - 6k
Green goops - avg 2k

Would you be willing to trade the two runestones, Blue Goo, Gladekeeper, Lightweaver, and Earthshaker?
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@amapup

I certainly am willing to trade that :) I'll shoot you a CR ^-^
@amapup

I certainly am willing to trade that :) I'll shoot you a CR ^-^
Updated
Updated
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
up
up
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Daily bump
Daily bump
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@amapup Are you looking for seeker brooches, by chance? If so, what would you consider the exchange rate in assorted foodstuffs? (I haven't been playing much, lately, and am running low on my stacks.)

Also, aren't the fungus and/or true rainbow trout Swipp items? I forget. (I wish there was a marker on items that can be used for Swipp or Baldwin for specific trades).
@amapup Are you looking for seeker brooches, by chance? If so, what would you consider the exchange rate in assorted foodstuffs? (I haven't been playing much, lately, and am running low on my stacks.)

Also, aren't the fungus and/or true rainbow trout Swipp items? I forget. (I wish there was a marker on items that can be used for Swipp or Baldwin for specific trades).
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
1 2