Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 21 Cauldron
1 2
(Yes, even if this thread hasn't been bumped or updated in forever, I'm still offering services so long as it's clear I'm still active on the site.)

As of this time, I am capable of brewing all Baldwin recipes. Please send me the mats and correct treasure amount necessary to brew whatever you want through CR. If there are people in front of you or if I am busy transmuting down my own items, I will only accept the CR once my cauldron is empty.

Tips are appreciated but not required. I would be grateful if you asked me to brew genes but again, that is not required. Please do not ask me to transmute materials.

For the full list of Baldwin recipes, please consult this guide.

Currently brewing:
Personal transmutes

1. Lunader2002 - Spinner - Done!
2. Gregoros - Spinner - Done!
3. SaturdayLemon - Imbued Sulfur x2 - Done!
4. ExcelsisDeo - Gold Earrings of Alchemy - Done!
5. Buggaboo - Imbued Sulfur - Done!
6. ExcelsisDeo - Gold Amulet of Alchemy - Done!
7. Buggaboo - Imbued Sulfur - Done!
8. ExcelsisDeo - Vista: Alchemical Formula - Done!
9. Lunader2002 - Skink - Done!
10. Lunader2002 - Spinner - Done!
(Yes, even if this thread hasn't been bumped or updated in forever, I'm still offering services so long as it's clear I'm still active on the site.)

As of this time, I am capable of brewing all Baldwin recipes. Please send me the mats and correct treasure amount necessary to brew whatever you want through CR. If there are people in front of you or if I am busy transmuting down my own items, I will only accept the CR once my cauldron is empty.

Tips are appreciated but not required. I would be grateful if you asked me to brew genes but again, that is not required. Please do not ask me to transmute materials.

For the full list of Baldwin recipes, please consult this guide.

Currently brewing:
Personal transmutes

1. Lunader2002 - Spinner - Done!
2. Gregoros - Spinner - Done!
3. SaturdayLemon - Imbued Sulfur x2 - Done!
4. ExcelsisDeo - Gold Earrings of Alchemy - Done!
5. Buggaboo - Imbued Sulfur - Done!
6. ExcelsisDeo - Gold Amulet of Alchemy - Done!
7. Buggaboo - Imbued Sulfur - Done!
8. ExcelsisDeo - Vista: Alchemical Formula - Done!
9. Lunader2002 - Skink - Done!
10. Lunader2002 - Spinner - Done!
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian Am looking to get a spinner brewed, I'll send a cr in a moment?
@Eulerian Am looking to get a spinner brewed, I'll send a cr in a moment?
m38hJom.gif
@Gregoros

Sure thing~!
@Gregoros

Sure thing~!
otQd63W.png
@eularian Could you brew me 2 Imbued Sulfur please?
@eularian Could you brew me 2 Imbued Sulfur please?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
@SaturdayLemon

Sure thing~~! Just send the mats + treasure through a CR and I'll start brewing them up in approximately seven minutes when I finish transmuting.
@SaturdayLemon

Sure thing~~! Just send the mats + treasure through a CR and I'll start brewing them up in approximately seven minutes when I finish transmuting.
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian
Hey there! Could I have 1x Gold Earrings of Alchemy brewed? I'll send a CR in a moment.
@Eulerian
Hey there! Could I have 1x Gold Earrings of Alchemy brewed? I'll send a CR in a moment.
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@Eulerian
Could I get an Imbued Sulfer going?
@Eulerian
Could I get an Imbued Sulfer going?
@ExcelsisDeo

Sure, thing~~ I'll get it in as soon as this transmute leaves my cauldron!

@Buggaboo

You'd be second in line if that's okay~
@ExcelsisDeo

Sure, thing~~ I'll get it in as soon as this transmute leaves my cauldron!

@Buggaboo

You'd be second in line if that's okay~
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian
Sure man, no problem. I'll send over the CR for whenever you're free. Thanks!
@Eulerian
Sure man, no problem. I'll send over the CR for whenever you're free. Thanks!
@Eulerian
Eyy there. I'm posting here to bump and to let you know that I have a new order for you, if you'd like to fulfill it. I know I'm being such a bug with all these requests. xD

Could I get 1x Vista: Alchemical Formula going? I chose this because I need a new vista and to grant you with some more XP. I'll send a CR once accepted.

Thank you! ^^
@Eulerian
Eyy there. I'm posting here to bump and to let you know that I have a new order for you, if you'd like to fulfill it. I know I'm being such a bug with all these requests. xD

Could I get 1x Vista: Alchemical Formula going? I chose this because I need a new vista and to grant you with some more XP. I'll send a CR once accepted.

Thank you! ^^
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
1 2