Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs [LF] gems/egg/ UMAs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
@Jaypaw im very interested in if you know what you value it at, i can offer gems + the mentioned accents?
@Jaypaw im very interested in if you know what you value it at, i can offer gems + the mentioned accents?
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@Jaypaw In love with some of these. That first one would look amazing on a dragon I just bought, would you be at all interested in trading it for this one? [item=accent: mysterious sword-ss] I'm also interested in Quiet Night Imp and Galaxy Painting!
@Jaypaw In love with some of these. That first one would look amazing on a dragon I just bought, would you be at all interested in trading it for this one?

I'm also interested in Quiet Night Imp and Galaxy Painting!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher sorry, I don't have faes! Do you have accents or would you be interested in buying?
@Fletcher sorry, I don't have faes! Do you have accents or would you be interested in buying?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Unfortunately I don't see any of the accents I have on your wishlist! How much would you charge for Quest Night Imp and Galaxy Painting?
@Jaypaw Unfortunately I don't see any of the accents I have on your wishlist! How much would you charge for Quest Night Imp and Galaxy Painting?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher I'd like to get around 1300g for galaxy painting, and for quiet night ~1000g.
But willing to haggle or take mixed payment :)
@Fletcher I'd like to get around 1300g for galaxy painting, and for quiet night ~1000g.
But willing to haggle or take mixed payment :)
@Jaypaw Would you be interested in trading either your Corrupted Construct or Exile for [item=Skin: Engine Failure]? No worries if not :3
@Jaypaw

Would you be interested in trading either your Corrupted Construct or Exile for Skin: Engine Failure ? No worries if not :3
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize sorry, I'm not particularly interested in this one at the moment :)
@Solztize sorry, I'm not particularly interested in this one at the moment :)
@@Jaypaw
Would you trade another um accent for wendigo psychosis and ascendere?
I have this :)

It is retired and from what i've seen, this person's accent goes for 1kg-2.5kg and its retired forever and the person has quit

I hope to hear from you soon, i'm also willing to offer items!
-stormy
@@Jaypaw
Would you trade another um accent for wendigo psychosis and ascendere?
I have this :)

It is retired and from what i've seen, this person's accent goes for 1kg-2.5kg and its retired forever and the person has quit

I hope to hear from you soon, i'm also willing to offer items!
-stormy
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@TheStormCatcher Hey, I don't have ascendere anymore, and sorry, but I'm not into male Guardians ^^
@TheStormCatcher Hey, I don't have ascendere anymore, and sorry, but I'm not into male Guardians ^^
@jaypaw
I also have 1 more
i would trade this one for the wendigo one, exile and corrupted construct?
It has only 10 copies made and it was only available in ice dom grab bags but if it interests you, I'd be willing to Drop either exile or corrupt construct?
@jaypaw
I also have 1 more
i would trade this one for the wendigo one, exile and corrupted construct?
It has only 10 copies made and it was only available in ice dom grab bags but if it interests you, I'd be willing to Drop either exile or corrupt construct?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67