Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Cauldron Services! -Lvl 13-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][size=5][b]Free Cauldron Services!!![/b][/size] Now Level 13! With [b]Alchemist's Tools[/b], and the [b]Acid-Tongue Serpenta[/b]! [i]Status: [/i] [b]Vacation Status[/b], see below for details! [b][size=4] Notice! From July 1st to July 7th I will be taking a break from orders. If you would like to be notified when I open back up (on the 8th of July) let me know and I will put you on the general pinglist![/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] I am offering my cauldron to any and all who need transmuted items [u]without[/u] an extra fee! For specific items that you need brewed up send me the [u]additional treasure fee[/u] and your materials. Contact me on here (feel free to ping me to get my attention) or send me a message to set something up and I will be more than happy to transmute what you need! If you are in need of brewing services but there are many orders already queued up then I will be more than happy to ping you when there are [u]free slots[/u] in the queue! [i][b]If you have any comments questions or concerns please send me a message and I will reply as promptly as possible. [/b][/i][/center] [quote= Pinglist] [center]--- --- @yellowstarfish @SilverQuark @Peyp --- --- [/center][/quote] [b]General Guidelines That I Follow: [/b] - First come first serve - I transmute in groups of 20 so [u]only send[/u] 20 things at a time please - Transmuted items (apparel, genes, familiars) take precedence over base transmutations - During the holidays I[b] only[/b] make currency and other items, no base transmutation orders. - I take week long breaks every now and them [size=1] (May or may not add more as I figure them out)[/size] [i][b]Orders Taken or In Progress[/b][/i] [b]1. [/b][i]Rulanir, 20 Transmutations [/i] [b]2. [/b][i]Open~[/i] [b]3. [/b][i]Open~[/i] [b]4. [/b][i]Open~[/i] [b]5. [/b][i]Open~[/i] [u]Note[/u]: Please understand if you are behind a larger order that the delivery of items may take longer than expected. I try to be as timely as possible with your orders as possible. [i][b]Past Customers with Completed Orders[/b][/i] [b]. [/b]Saphelle [b]. [/b]PlagueDoctor [b]. [/b]Quake [b]. [/b]Philli [b]. [/b]jurobii [b].[/b]Smoothy [b]. [/b]Sherushi [b]. [/b]pooses [b]. [/b]Evarinya [b]. [/b]Raenith [b]. [/b]TarmonSuravye [b]. [/b]PumpkinPepper [b]. [/b]agateflame [b]. [/b]Poisonedpaper [b]. [/b]Kalvin [b]. [/b]rominion [b]. [/b] Visionrift [b]. [/b]Galaxose [b]. [/b]yellowstarfish[b]. [/b]Mirna [b]. [/b]Gryphonsong
Free Cauldron Services!!!
Now Level 13! With Alchemist's Tools, and the Acid-Tongue Serpenta!

Notice! From July 1st to July 7th I will be taking a break from orders. If you would like to be notified when I open back up (on the 8th of July) let me know and I will put you on the general pinglist!

cauldron_loading.gif

I am offering my cauldron to any and all who need transmuted items without an extra fee!
For specific items that you need brewed up send me the additional treasure fee and your materials. Contact me on here (feel free to ping me to get my attention) or send me a message to set something up and I will be more than happy to transmute what you need!

If you are in need of brewing services but there are many orders already queued up then I will be more than happy to ping you when there are free slots in the queue!

If you have any comments questions or concerns please send me a message and I will reply as promptly as possible.

Pinglist wrote:
--- ---
@yellowstarfish @SilverQuark @Peyp
--- ---

General Guidelines That I Follow:
- First come first serve
- I transmute in groups of 20 so only send 20 things at a time please
- Transmuted items (apparel, genes, familiars) take precedence over base transmutations
- During the holidays I only make currency and other items, no base transmutation orders.
- I take week long breaks every now and them
(May or may not add more as I figure them out)

Orders Taken or In Progress
1. Rulanir, 20 Transmutations
2. Open~
3. Open~
4. Open~
5. Open~

Note: Please understand if you are behind a larger order that the delivery of items may take longer than expected. I try to be as timely as possible with your orders as possible.

Past Customers with Completed Orders
. Saphelle . PlagueDoctor . Quake . Philli . jurobii .Smoothy . Sherushi . pooses . Evarinya . Raenith . TarmonSuravye . PumpkinPepper . agateflame . Poisonedpaper . Kalvin . rominion . Visionrift . Galaxose . yellowstarfish. Mirna . Gryphonsong

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Cauldron banner by Me
[center][b]~ ~ ~ ~ News and Announcements![/b][/center] [u]June 19, 2018[/u]:[b]Big announcement![/b] It has been a very very long time since I have been able to spend some time being on Flight Rising. I am back now but things are a little slow and steady. I can still take transmutations and items to break down into components, but the turn around might be longer than expected. Either way I am back and excited to help other players break down and create items in FR! [u]January 5, 2017[/u]: [b]Delay Notice: [/b]Services will open back on January 15, 2017 [u]December 15, 2016 [/u]: We are closed for the season, but will be open back on January 2, 2017! Happy Holidays! [u]November 4, 2016[/u]: Leveled up! Now includes more familiars, and the very nice Toxic and Poison genes! [u]October 7, 2016[/u]: We're at level 9 now. Some more apparel and a couple of familiars. But it brings the cauldron one level closer to Poison and Toxin genes! [u]September 28, 2016[/u]: Leveled up! Now includes more familiars, and the lovely Skink and Spinner genes. There has been a pinglist added to the main page, so if you want to know when there is space in the queue you will be notified if you sign up. [u]September 25, 2016[/u]: I've added a little banner to advertise my little business here. If you want it in your signature to advertise or just to have something pretty in there the code is below the banner. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1989697][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6cf399c3f3c295acd9fa348e511316bf/tumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1989697][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/6cf399c3f3c295acd9fa348e511316bf/tumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png[/img][/url][/code] [u]September 25, 2016[/u]: Open for business! Wooo ready to go!
~ ~ ~ ~
News and Announcements!

June 19, 2018:Big announcement! It has been a very very long time since I have been able to spend some time being on Flight Rising. I am back now but things are a little slow and steady. I can still take transmutations and items to break down into components, but the turn around might be longer than expected. Either way I am back and excited to help other players break down and create items in FR!

January 5, 2017: Delay Notice: Services will open back on January 15, 2017

December 15, 2016 : We are closed for the season, but will be open back on January 2, 2017! Happy Holidays!

November 4, 2016: Leveled up! Now includes more familiars, and the very nice Toxic and Poison genes!

October 7, 2016: We're at level 9 now. Some more apparel and a couple of familiars. But it brings the cauldron one level closer to Poison and Toxin genes!

September 28, 2016: Leveled up! Now includes more familiars, and the lovely Skink and Spinner genes.

There has been a pinglist added to the main page, so if you want to know when there is space in the queue you will be notified if you sign up.

September 25, 2016: I've added a little banner to advertise my little business here.
If you want it in your signature to advertise or just to have something pretty in there the code is below the banner.

tumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1989697][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/6cf399c3f3c295acd9fa348e511316bf/tumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png[/img][/url]

September 25, 2016: Open for business! Wooo ready to go!

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Cauldron banner by Me
@Vediilah

Would you be willing to brew currency for me?
@Vediilah

Would you be willing to brew currency for me?
@Saphelle
Like the holiday items for Festive Favors? Sure, as long as you send the items needed and the brew cost I will be more than happy to!
@Saphelle
Like the holiday items for Festive Favors? Sure, as long as you send the items needed and the brew cost I will be more than happy to!
Cauldron banner by Me
@Vediilah

Okay, thanks ^^ CR incoming.
@Vediilah

Okay, thanks ^^ CR incoming.
@Saphelle
Alright.
I will be as timely as possible and send you the currency once it is completed.
@Saphelle
Alright.
I will be as timely as possible and send you the currency once it is completed.
Cauldron banner by Me
@Vediilah

When available again, would it be alright if I sent the mats and treasure for 3 Sizzling Phosphorous? ^^
@Vediilah

When available again, would it be alright if I sent the mats and treasure for 3 Sizzling Phosphorous? ^^
Tvh7k8x_zpsd6dqtg4i.png d8MpUkF.png UserofShadowsMadeThisonFR2_zpsgvn7za54.png
@PlagueDoctor

Sure! Send it over when you are ready I'll get it done once the current order is complete.
@PlagueDoctor

Sure! Send it over when you are ready I'll get it done once the current order is complete.
Cauldron banner by Me
@Vediilah

Awesome! :) Sending the mats and treasure now.
@Vediilah

Awesome! :) Sending the mats and treasure now.
Tvh7k8x_zpsd6dqtg4i.png d8MpUkF.png UserofShadowsMadeThisonFR2_zpsgvn7za54.png
@PlagueDoctor
Cool. I have already put you on the orders list, and I will accept soon.
I will be as timely as possible getting your items.
Thank you.
@PlagueDoctor
Cool. I have already put you on the orders list, and I will accept soon.
I will be as timely as possible getting your items.
Thank you.
Cauldron banner by Me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15