Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Cauldron Services! -Lvl 13-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Snowdin
All orders that have been placed are completed!
Slots are open and free so ping me now to place an order. First come. first serve rules!
@Snowdin
All orders that have been placed are completed!
Slots are open and free so ping me now to place an order. First come. first serve rules!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Cauldron banner by Me
Bump!

Plenty of slots open everybody and I am nearly to level 8, so that means Toxin and Poison genes.
Bump!

Plenty of slots open everybody and I am nearly to level 8, so that means Toxin and Poison genes.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Cauldron banner by Me
@Vediilah Are you willing to make shards? c:
@Vediilah Are you willing to make shards? c:
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Philli
Yup! Send me the mats and the brewing fee in a CR and I will start as soon as possible.
@Philli
Yup! Send me the mats and the brewing fee in a CR and I will start as soon as possible.
Cauldron banner by Me
Okay so I have done the math and after I brew I brew up this currency from the current in progress order I will be level 8!

So that means if you are in the market for Toxin and Poison place your order now and get your mats !

Edit: Actually I meant Skink and Spinner! Still cool genes though.
Okay so I have done the math and after I brew I brew up this currency from the current in progress order I will be level 8!

So that means if you are in the market for Toxin and Poison place your order now and get your mats !

Edit: Actually I meant Skink and Spinner! Still cool genes though.
Cauldron banner by Me
Gained a level today!
If you need Skink or Spinner then get your mats and the brewing fee and send me a ping and I will queue you up.
Gained a level today!
If you need Skink or Spinner then get your mats and the brewing fee and send me a ping and I will queue you up.
Cauldron banner by Me
@vediilah
Do you transmute items? If so whats the limit as i need to stock up on stuff
@vediilah
Do you transmute items? If so whats the limit as i need to stock up on stuff
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy
There isn't a limit, thought for the sake or organization I would prefer working in batches of twenty or less. So you can send over what you need transmuted and as long as it is divisible by 2 and I'll send you products 20 at a time.
@Smoothy
There isn't a limit, thought for the sake or organization I would prefer working in batches of twenty or less. So you can send over what you need transmuted and as long as it is divisible by 2 and I'll send you products 20 at a time.
Cauldron banner by Me
Its been a slow day with me transmuting things I'll admit. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Just gotta get into the swing of things I guess.
Its been a slow day with me transmuting things I'll admit. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Just gotta get into the swing of things I guess.
Cauldron banner by Me
@Vediilah hi! could i get 20 material, 20 other transmutations please?
@Vediilah hi! could i get 20 material, 20 other transmutations please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15