Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 331 332
@Natakiro

Will be watching for it!

@Layenne90 @Gryphoness

The regular Quetzeel trade is live until 8pm FRT - if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending CRs and return your familiars by PM :)

edit: Swaps made, will send PMs in about 15 minutes when I'm back on desktop.

edit again: Sent!
@Natakiro

Will be watching for it!

@Layenne90 @Gryphoness

The regular Quetzeel trade is live until 8pm FRT - if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending CRs and return your familiars by PM :)

edit: Swaps made, will send PMs in about 15 minutes when I'm back on desktop.

edit again: Sent!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Hey there! Do you still have that Firefly gene? ^^
@Lara8

Hey there! Do you still have that Firefly gene? ^^
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten

Sure, CR's up!
@MittensTheKitten

Sure, CR's up!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 & Flipp Hiya again, I'm about to set up a one way trade for the Vista: Swan Lake [item=Vista: Swan Lake]. If you can grab it while I'm offline that would be wonderful. Thanks.
@Lara8 & Flipp
Hiya again, I'm about to set up a one way trade for the Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Swan Lake . If you can grab it while I'm offline that would be wonderful. Thanks.
ujsLf0j.gif
@Lara8 Just nabbed myself the Blotched Quetzeel, so you can remove me from the list ^^

@Lara8 Just nabbed myself the Blotched Quetzeel, so you can remove me from the list ^^

dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@DW08

Will be watching for it!

@Natakiro

Glad you got it!
@DW08

Will be watching for it!

@Natakiro

Glad you got it!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Wolfieboy

The Crimson Leg Silks trade is live until rollver; if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending CR and make the swap.

edit: Sent!

@jadeturtle13

I had you down for the same swap, but I believe the CR was cancelled from your end? If you still want the item, let me know, because it's back in stock now :)
@Wolfieboy

The Crimson Leg Silks trade is live until rollver; if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending CR and make the swap.

edit: Sent!

@jadeturtle13

I had you down for the same swap, but I believe the CR was cancelled from your end? If you still want the item, let me know, because it's back in stock now :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 ah yes i got the item in the swap yesterday! thank you!
@Lara8 ah yes i got the item in the swap yesterday! thank you!
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@jadeturtle13

Glad you got it!
@jadeturtle13

Glad you got it!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 & Flipp
Thank you for holding that CR for that Vista, I was just able to pick it up. I'll be back once I get those Dragonflies and Snakeheads.
@Lara8 & Flipp
Thank you for holding that CR for that Vista, I was just able to pick it up. I'll be back once I get those Dragonflies and Snakeheads.
ujsLf0j.gif
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 331 332