Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PatheticLilFry Mykia is 20kt, the choker necklace is 10kt (if you mean [item=Ornate Gold Necklace]) or 8kt (if you mean [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker])
@PatheticLilFry Mykia is 20kt, the choker necklace is 10kt (if you mean Ornate Gold Necklace ) or 8kt (if you mean Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker )
@GiroGirl723 I've returned to use your service again. c: I need 34 Cedar logs, how much would that cost?
@GiroGirl723 I've returned to use your service again. c: I need 34 Cedar logs, how much would that cost?
@casuallySleepy That would be 3.5kt! However I'm still transmuting for someone else right now, so it might be a day or two. That okay?
@casuallySleepy That would be 3.5kt! However I'm still transmuting for someone else right now, so it might be a day or two. That okay?
@GiroGirl723 That's totally okay! Do you want me to send you a CR now, or would you do it yourself later?
@GiroGirl723 That's totally okay! Do you want me to send you a CR now, or would you do it yourself later?
@GiroGirl723

How many shards and shrooms do you have?
@GiroGirl723

How many shards and shrooms do you have?
@casuallySleepy go ahead and send it now! I'll have you pay me the service fee (100t) now, and then you can pay me the rest as I send stuff back (it's an additional 100t per item, so keep that in mind ^_^)
@casuallySleepy go ahead and send it now! I'll have you pay me the service fee (100t) now, and then you can pay me the rest as I send stuff back (it's an additional 100t per item, so keep that in mind ^_^)
@Nikki I have 37 shrooms; I just sold my shards.
@Nikki I have 37 shrooms; I just sold my shards.
@GiroGirl723

Oh, ok. How much do you want for them?
@GiroGirl723

Oh, ok. How much do you want for them?
@GiroGirl723 So the total is 7k, and I'll have to pay 3.5k now then 3.5k again later?
@GiroGirl723 So the total is 7k, and I'll have to pay 3.5k now then 3.5k again later?
@casuallySleepy It's actually 3.5kt total. You'd pay me 100t right now, and then 100t per item as I send them over. ^_^
@casuallySleepy It's actually 3.5kt total. You'd pay me 100t right now, and then 100t per item as I send them over. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9