Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@GiroGirl723
One is just fine :)
@GiroGirl723
One is just fine :)
@Fioreth I just wanted to give you a heads-up that right as I got your ping the Ambush sold on the marketplace :( Are you still up for the Copper Muck? I'm very sorry.
@Fioreth I just wanted to give you a heads-up that right as I got your ping the Ambush sold on the marketplace :( Are you still up for the Copper Muck? I'm very sorry.
@GiroGirl723 Lol, that's just my luck. I'd also take any Red Linen Fabric Scraps you have... I had gotten this far with items off your WL: [item=mage's golden tunic][item=Bronze Steampunk Vest][item=mage's cranberry overcoat] Edit: I'd also be interested in any festival currency you have :)
@GiroGirl723
Lol, that's just my luck. I'd also take any Red Linen Fabric Scraps you have...
I had gotten this far with items off your WL:
Mage's Golden Tunic Bronze Steampunk Vest Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
Edit: I'd also be interested in any festival currency you have :)
@Fioreth
I feel haha. I've had the same happen to me. Here's what I have of what you want:
- 1 Copper Muck
- 60 Red Linen Fabric Scraps
- 4 Glowing Embers
- 8 Charged Sprockets

If that sounds good to you, I can work out the calculations and send a CR!
@Fioreth
I feel haha. I've had the same happen to me. Here's what I have of what you want:
- 1 Copper Muck
- 60 Red Linen Fabric Scraps
- 4 Glowing Embers
- 8 Charged Sprockets

If that sounds good to you, I can work out the calculations and send a CR!
That would be great, thank you! :)
@GiroGirl723
That would be great, thank you! :)
@GiroGirl723
@Fioreth Sent!
@Fioreth Sent!
@Runi Cauldron's ready! Sorry for the wait :D
@Runi Cauldron's ready! Sorry for the wait :D
@girogirl723 your transmuting fee is higher than I'd like to pay so I'll pass ^^' thank you though!
@girogirl723 your transmuting fee is higher than I'd like to pay so I'll pass ^^' thank you though!
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Sure thing!
@Runi Sure thing!
@Runi I did some research on transmuting costs and I've lowered it a bit. It's now 100t instead of 500t. If you still aren't interested that's fine!
@Runi I did some research on transmuting costs and I've lowered it a bit. It's now 100t instead of 500t. If you still aren't interested that's fine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9