Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done, thank you !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[T/S] Unhatched _ Egg [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=231441&tab=dragon&did=24547645][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/9c6026c4af2a693e2277e3effa9473d0/tumblr_ogvrmvU56G1uhpgueo1_540.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]I have a[item=Unhatched Ice Egg][color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc] that I have no need for. I'll value it at [b]120k Treasure[/b] or [b]150 Gems.[/b] My Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:800 [size=4]Things I would Trade the egg for are as follows:[/size] [quote=Other Eggs][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched water egg] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Unhatched Lighting Egg 120k | Unhatched Water Egg 115k equal trade? I need the achievements..[/quote] [quote=Apparel][item=sepia lace headpiece][item=sepia lace wristlet][item=buttercup lace tail ornament][item=buttercup lace collar][item=sweetheart lace anklet] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Sepia Lace Headpiece | Sepia Lace Wristlet | Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament | Buttercup Lace Collar | Sweetheart Lace Anklet I will not value the Lace Apparel for more than 12k because they sell in the Marketplace for 10k[/quote] [quote=Familiars][item=cragward custodian][item=lightning lancer][item=molten marauder] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Cragward Custodian 27k | Lightning Lancer 85k | Molten Marauder 63k[/quote] [quote=Genes][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=primary gene: falcon][item=Primary Gene: Bar] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Secondary Gene: Freckle: 85k Primary Gene: Falcon 170k [s]Primary Gene: Bar 225k[/s][/quote] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Prices here are based on averaged LAH Gem/Treasure prices mixed with Marketplace values. [img]http://i.imgur.com/2BizvPj.png[/img] If you offer something that is valued over 120k Treasure, I will pay the difference! (in Treasure only xD I'm saving my gems!) If you would like to buy the Egg with moneys, that's fine too. I don't mind if you need to split the pay between Treasure and Gems either![/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2BizvPj.png[/img] COMPLETED TRADES !![/center] [quote=Offers for the Unhatched Ice Egg][color=#2557CD] [b]WINNING OFFER #1:[/b] [item=Silky Mole][color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc] and 10k.[/quote] [quote=Offers for the Unhatched Ice and Plague Eggs][color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc][b]Offer#1:[/b] [item=unhatched plague egg] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Difference: none [b]Offer#2:[/b] [item=fallbrush fraud][item=bogus manamonger][item=corundum chameleon][item=nephrite chameleon] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]With an addition of 50,000 Treasure [B]Offer#3:[/b] 215 Gems Difference: none [b]WINNING OFFER #4:[/b] [item=sunguard chest][color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc] for both eggs.[/quote] [quote=Offers for the Unhatched Wind Egg][color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc][b]WINNING OFFER #1:[/b] [item=eliminate] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Difference: 25k on my side[/quote] [quote=Offers for the Unhatched Fire Egg][color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc][b]Offer #1:[/b] [item=berserker]x7[item=winter wolf pelt]x10[item=snow streak pinion]x11[item=little universe chest] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Difference: 65.5k on my side Was able to trade for the Little Universe Chest, Winter Wolf Pelts, and 2 Berserkers. [b]Offer #2:[/b] [item=eliminate] [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Difference: 25k on my side [b]WINNING OFFER #3:[/b] [item=Primal Banner][item=Untamed Claws][item=Snow Streak Pinion]x3 [item=Winter Wolf Pelt]x12[item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Animated Statue][item=berserker]x3 [color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]Difference: none
[T/S] Unhatched _ Egg
tumblr_ogvrmvU56G1uhpgueo1_540.png
I have a Unhatched Ice Egg that I have no need for. I'll value it at 120k Treasure or 150 Gems.
My Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:800

Things I would Trade the egg for are as follows:
Other Eggs wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Water Egg
Unhatched Lighting Egg 120k | Unhatched Water Egg 115k

equal trade? I need the achievements..
Apparel wrote:
Sepia Lace Headpiece Sepia Lace Wristlet Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament Buttercup Lace Collar Sweetheart Lace Anklet
Sepia Lace Headpiece | Sepia Lace Wristlet |
Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament | Buttercup Lace Collar | Sweetheart Lace Anklet

I will not value the Lace Apparel for more than 12k because they sell in the Marketplace for 10k
Familiars wrote:
Cragward Custodian Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder
Cragward Custodian 27k | Lightning Lancer 85k | Molten Marauder 63k
Genes wrote:
Secondary Gene: Freckle Primary Gene: Falcon Primary Gene: Bar
Secondary Gene: Freckle: 85k
Primary Gene: Falcon 170k
Primary Gene: Bar 225k

Prices here are based on averaged LAH Gem/Treasure prices mixed with Marketplace values.

2BizvPj.png

If you offer something that is valued over 120k Treasure, I will pay the difference! (in Treasure only xD I'm saving my gems!)

If you would like to buy the Egg with moneys, that's fine too. I don't mind if you need to split the pay between Treasure and Gems either!
2BizvPj.png
COMPLETED TRADES !!
Offers for the Unhatched Ice Egg wrote:

WINNING OFFER #1:
Silky Mole and 10k.
Offers for the Unhatched Ice and Plague Eggs wrote:
Offer#1:
Unhatched Plague Egg
Difference: none
Offer#2:
Fallbrush Fraud Bogus Manamonger Corundum Chameleon Nephrite Chameleon
With an addition of 50,000 Treasure
Offer#3:
215 Gems
WINNING OFFER #4:
Sunguard Chest for both eggs.
Offers for the Unhatched Wind Egg wrote:
WINNING OFFER #1:
Eliminate
Difference: 25k on my side
Offers for the Unhatched Fire Egg wrote:
Offer #1:
Berserker x7 Winter Wolf Pelt x10 Snow Streak Pinion x11 Little Universe Chest
Difference: 65.5k on my side
Was able to trade for the Little Universe Chest, Winter Wolf Pelts, and 2 Berserkers.
Offer #2:
Eliminate
Difference: 25k on my side
WINNING OFFER #3:
Primal Banner Untamed Claws Snow Streak Pinion x3 Winter Wolf Pelt x12 Ensorcelled Volume Animated Statue Berserker x3
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1875081/1][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/6fb8/f/2016/176/4/9/deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif[/img][/url] [color=#E56717]Flamecaller bump!
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
Flamecaller bump!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw

I have your 7 berserkers (63k, but I actually have a total of 20 if you're interested.), 34 Snow Streak Pinions (119k), 10 winter wolf pelts (25k) and some skins I can pull up if need be. :) interested?
@iDoodle2Draw

I have your 7 berserkers (63k, but I actually have a total of 20 if you're interested.), 34 Snow Streak Pinions (119k), 10 winter wolf pelts (25k) and some skins I can pull up if need be. :) interested?
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
Hello @ReikiMuroichi! First I would like to say thank you for your interest =]

7 Berserkers and 10 Winter Wolf Pelts total up to 86k
I only need 11 Snow Streak Pinions which adds 38.5k
That gives you a total of 124.5k and leaves you with 25.5k left (or 36 Gems)

If there is any other items you would like to add to that offer, I'm totally down for it.

Which skins/accents do you have to offer?
Hello @ReikiMuroichi! First I would like to say thank you for your interest =]

7 Berserkers and 10 Winter Wolf Pelts total up to 86k
I only need 11 Snow Streak Pinions which adds 38.5k
That gives you a total of 124.5k and leaves you with 25.5k left (or 36 Gems)

If there is any other items you would like to add to that offer, I'm totally down for it.

Which skins/accents do you have to offer?
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

Omg I got the amount of wolf pelts and pinions you needed backwards, I apologize! Thank you for correcting my mistakes.

Well, you collect wildclaw skins; I just received a Wavespun Ivy skin. If you're interested in any other breeds I have several festival chests and a few other skins and accents.

Edit: autocorrect is mean
@iDoodle2Draw

Omg I got the amount of wolf pelts and pinions you needed backwards, I apologize! Thank you for correcting my mistakes.

Well, you collect wildclaw skins; I just received a Wavespun Ivy skin. If you're interested in any other breeds I have several festival chests and a few other skins and accents.

Edit: autocorrect is mean
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@ReikiMuroichi

Aheh, that's okay, I make the same mistakes daily to be honest xD

I have all of the Wildclaw Swipp skins/accents, not to mention 2 of the Wavespun Ivy heh (I'm a hardcore Swipp Trader and Cauldron grinder. Also a coli grinder, and I love collecting some of the skins!)

Could you list the skins/accents you have available please, if that's not a problem? I'll be willing to pay any differences~
@ReikiMuroichi

Aheh, that's okay, I make the same mistakes daily to be honest xD

I have all of the Wildclaw Swipp skins/accents, not to mention 2 of the Wavespun Ivy heh (I'm a hardcore Swipp Trader and Cauldron grinder. Also a coli grinder, and I love collecting some of the skins!)

Could you list the skins/accents you have available please, if that's not a problem? I'll be willing to pay any differences~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw [item=Accent: Quartzen] [item=Accent: Pixie and Whisper] [item=Botanys Back Chest] [item=Little Universe Chest] [item=Bamboo Queen Chest] [item=Freezing Breath Chest] [item=Autumn Loreweaver Chest] Any others are on my dragons. :) It's 3:38 A.M. here and I can't sleep so if I make any errors I apologize in advance lol. I also apologize if I fall asleep. Edit: Already screwed up the coding lol. [s]Lawd please make me go to sleep many thank[/s]
@iDoodle2Draw

Accent: Quartzen Accent: Pixie and Whisper

Botanys Back Chest
Little Universe Chest
Bamboo Queen Chest
Freezing Breath Chest
Autumn Loreweaver Chest

Any others are on my dragons. :)

It's 3:38 A.M. here and I can't sleep so if I make any errors I apologize in advance lol. I also apologize if I fall asleep.

Edit: Already screwed up the coding lol. Lawd please make me go to sleep many thank
@iDoodle2Draw

I have an Eliminate if you're interested?
@iDoodle2Draw

I have an Eliminate if you're interested?
@ReikiMuroichi

I haven't seen the Accent: A Little Universe before, and I could actually use it! I'll value it at 90k
That would give me a difference of 65.5k

Your total offer is 7 Berserkers, 10 Winter Wolf Pelts, 11 Snow Streak Pinions and Little Universe Chest.

I'll leave your offer up in the air for now, and wait for some more offers and compare my choices
Thank you so much, I'll let you know what I decide!

We live in the same timezone so, I feel that xP
I've been working on commissions to keep myself awake, my AC broke so sleeping will be hard anyway T_T
@ReikiMuroichi

I haven't seen the Accent: A Little Universe before, and I could actually use it! I'll value it at 90k
That would give me a difference of 65.5k

Your total offer is 7 Berserkers, 10 Winter Wolf Pelts, 11 Snow Streak Pinions and Little Universe Chest.

I'll leave your offer up in the air for now, and wait for some more offers and compare my choices
Thank you so much, I'll let you know what I decide!

We live in the same timezone so, I feel that xP
I've been working on commissions to keep myself awake, my AC broke so sleeping will be hard anyway T_T
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

Awesome. Please do let me know.

dies from lack of sleep
@iDoodle2Draw

Awesome. Please do let me know.

dies from lack of sleep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9