Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done, thank you !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey there @Leafeaon! Thank you for your interest~

I value an Eliminate for 175k, which would leave me with a 25k difference.

I'll leave your offer up in the air for now, and wait for some more offers and compare my choices
Thank you so much, I'll let you know what I decide!
Hey there @Leafeaon! Thank you for your interest~

I value an Eliminate for 175k, which would leave me with a 25k difference.

I'll leave your offer up in the air for now, and wait for some more offers and compare my choices
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@ReikiMuroichi

Take care, my friend. I hope you sleep well =]
@ReikiMuroichi

Take care, my friend. I hope you sleep well =]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw Do you still have that egg? If so have

Primal Banner
Untamed Claws
Ensorcelled Volume
Animated Statue
Snow Streak Pinion x11
Winter Wolf Pelt x11

to offer! :)
@iDoodle2Draw Do you still have that egg? If so have

Primal Banner
Untamed Claws
Ensorcelled Volume
Animated Statue
Snow Streak Pinion x11
Winter Wolf Pelt x11

to offer! :)
Hey there @hayum! Thanks for your interest~

I actually still do have the egg, right now I'm awaiting more offers to check my options C: so hey!

Untamed Claws, 11 Snow Streak Pinions and an Ensorcelled Volume gives you 78.5k and leaves you with 71.8k left.

Would you care to list any other items you have to offer from my list? I'm willing to pay any differences~
Hey there @hayum! Thanks for your interest~

I actually still do have the egg, right now I'm awaiting more offers to check my options C: so hey!

Untamed Claws, 11 Snow Streak Pinions and an Ensorcelled Volume gives you 78.5k and leaves you with 71.8k left.

Would you care to list any other items you have to offer from my list? I'm willing to pay any differences~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw I just edited! XP And actually I do have extra berserkers and wolf pelts to sell for extra treasure if you want! :)
@iDoodle2Draw I just edited! XP And actually I do have extra berserkers and wolf pelts to sell for extra treasure if you want! :)
@hayum

Oh whoops!

Okay, so your total offer would amount to 150k with an extra Winter Wolf Pelt and wouldn't need any differences =]

That would be-
a Primal Banner, Untamed Claws, 11 Snow Streak Pinions, 12 Winter Wolf Pelts, Ensorcelled Volume, and an Animated Statue. Am I correct?

As goes, I'll leave your offer up in the air for now, and wait for some more offers and compare my choices
@hayum

Oh whoops!

Okay, so your total offer would amount to 150k with an extra Winter Wolf Pelt and wouldn't need any differences =]

That would be-
a Primal Banner, Untamed Claws, 11 Snow Streak Pinions, 12 Winter Wolf Pelts, Ensorcelled Volume, and an Animated Statue. Am I correct?

As goes, I'll leave your offer up in the air for now, and wait for some more offers and compare my choices
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw I can add another winter wolf pelt. Let me know if you make your mind! =) Thank you for considering!
@iDoodle2Draw I can add another winter wolf pelt. Let me know if you make your mind! =) Thank you for considering!
@hayum

Awesome~

I'll ping everyone who has offered.
@hayum

Awesome~

I'll ping everyone who has offered.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
[color=#2557CD][font=Kristen itc]@ReikiMuroichi @Leafeaon @hayum Oh gosh guys, this was a really hard to decision and I really had to think upon it. The trade offer will go to [b]hayum[/b], for the reason that I get more out of the offer and also on the purpose of how urgently I want those items. Thank you [b]Leafeaon[/b] for your interest! ----- [color=#2557CD][font=Kristen itc]As for [b]Reiki[/b], I'm still horribly interested in [item=little universe chest][color=#2557CD][font=Kristen itc] so how much would you value it in Treasure, or, do you have some sort of wishlist I can refer to? Let me know, thanks! It's also a possiblity that I may want to steal the Winter Wolf Pelts from you.. Should I ping/PM you if I get another Egg in the future? Or are you looking for specific elements? And of course, [b]hayum[/b], Okay so, could we maybe switch some of the 11 Snow Streak Pinions out for some Berserkers, since you said you have some? (if I recall correctly) How many do you have may I ask? 3 Berserkers would make up for 27k of the 38.5k value of 11 Pinions, which leaves out 11.5k. So 4 Pinions would fit there nicely C: unless of course, you have [i]more[/i] extra Wolf Pelts? 5 extra pelts equals exactly 11.5k Please let me know~ [/font]0v0 [center][color=#2557CD][font=Kristen itc][b][i]Thank you everyone![/i] You all are very kind![/b][/center]
@ReikiMuroichi @Leafeaon @hayum

Oh gosh guys, this was a really hard to decision and I really had to think upon it.
The trade offer will go to hayum, for the reason that I get more out of the offer and also on the purpose of how urgently I want those items.

Thank you Leafeaon for your interest!

As for Reiki,
I'm still horribly interested in Little Universe Chest so how much would you value it in Treasure, or, do you have some sort of wishlist I can refer to? Let me know, thanks!
It's also a possiblity that I may want to steal the Winter Wolf Pelts from you..
Should I ping/PM you if I get another Egg in the future? Or are you looking for specific elements?

And of course, hayum,
Okay so, could we maybe switch some of the 11 Snow Streak Pinions out for some Berserkers, since you said you have some? (if I recall correctly) How many do you have may I ask? 3 Berserkers would make up for 27k of the 38.5k value of 11 Pinions, which leaves out 11.5k. So 4 Pinions would fit there nicely C: unless of course, you have more extra Wolf Pelts? 5 extra pelts equals exactly 11.5k
Please let me know~
0v0

Thank you everyone!
You all are very kind!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

I have a wishlist on my profile. :3

And yes please ping me I want all the eggs yessss
@iDoodle2Draw

I have a wishlist on my profile. :3

And yes please ping me I want all the eggs yessss
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9