Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CW: LAG | UM WL p2 [T] UM/G MP p8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@panopticon

I got the night sky silk veil and candy cane xolo familiar for your 3 eggs?
@panopticon

I got the night sky silk veil and candy cane xolo familiar for your 3 eggs?
@panopticon

I need 33 onyx cobras (115.5kt) and was hoping I could trade the following for them:
Lion’s helmet – 7.5kt
Lion’s leg armor – 8kt
Lion’s tail guard – 10kt
Lion’s arm guards – 12kt
Lion’s breastplate -19kt
Wiggly sight -14kt
Conjurer’s staff -19.4kt
Scarlet sylvan bracelet – 15.7kt
Frog’s shoulder pads – 4.9kt
Cat’s helmet – 4.1kt
Altogether 114.6kt
@panopticon

I need 33 onyx cobras (115.5kt) and was hoping I could trade the following for them:
Lion’s helmet – 7.5kt
Lion’s leg armor – 8kt
Lion’s tail guard – 10kt
Lion’s arm guards – 12kt
Lion’s breastplate -19kt
Wiggly sight -14kt
Conjurer’s staff -19.4kt
Scarlet sylvan bracelet – 15.7kt
Frog’s shoulder pads – 4.9kt
Cat’s helmet – 4.1kt
Altogether 114.6kt
Clearing out my hoard and trying to collect vistas and my remaining gathering/boss/retired familiars
@panopticon I have the accent star destroyer. I paid about 4kg for it, but im just curious what you're offering.
@panopticon I have the accent star destroyer. I paid about 4kg for it, but im just curious what you're offering.
@panopticon How much do you value all of your eggs? I have quite a load of Wing Silks, Sylvans, Wolf capes along with doves, NotN set and some armer pieces.
@panopticon How much do you value all of your eggs? I have quite a load of Wing Silks, Sylvans, Wolf capes along with doves, NotN set and some armer pieces.
[Br][Size=6][font=Baskerville]WANTED – FEST / RETIRED APPAREL [right][font=baskerville][b]HIGH PRIORITY[/right] [size=1][item=electricians power pack][item=golem gauntlet][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=metallurgists forgetools][item=cranial hornhelm][item=Trickster's Collar][item=Trickster's Bellcap][item=Ornate Platinum Helmet][item=Ornate Platinum Pauldrons][item=Ornate Platinum Gauntlets][item=Ornate Platinum Boots][item=Ornate Platinum Gorget][item=Ornate Platinum Belt][item=Ornate Platinum Tail Cuffs][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky leg silks][item=night sky silk sash][item=night sky wing silks][item=Night Sky silk scarf][item=Night Sky tail bangle][item=Night Sky fillet][item=Night Sky silk veil] [Size=6][font=Baskerville]WANTED – FEST / RETIRED FAMILIARS [right][font=baskerville][b]HIGH PRIORITY[/right] [item=light sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=plague sprite][item=fire sprite][item=earth sprite][item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=wind sprite][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite][item=boolean][item=bone fiend][item=cog frog] [Sup][size=1] Weirdsmiley theyre yours for treasure/gems or retired items of equivalent value (prioritising them).

WANTED – FEST / RETIRED APPAREL
HIGH PRIORITY
Golem Gauntlet Frigid Fugitive Shackles Runaway Rotclaw Magmatic Pauldrons Cranial Hornhelm Trickster's Collar Trickster's Bellcap Ornate Platinum Helmet Ornate Platinum Pauldrons Ornate Platinum Gauntlets Ornate Platinum Boots Ornate Platinum Gorget Ornate Platinum Belt Ornate Platinum Tail Cuffs Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Silk Sash Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Tail Bangle Night Sky Fillet Night Sky Silk Veil

WANTED – FEST / RETIRED FAMILIARS
HIGH PRIORITY
Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Plague Sprite Fire Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite Boolean Bone Fiend Cog Frog

Weirdsmiley theyre yours for treasure/gems or retired items of equivalent value (prioritising them).

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@panopticon Hello! I have the following if you're still looking for any of them: [item=frigid fugitive shackles] [skin=11977] [skin=6721] [skin=11210] [skin=6064] [skin=6062] [skin=9481] [skin=6071]
@panopticon Hello! I have the following if you're still looking for any of them:
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
FR_signature.png
@panopticon - ack, I'd love to, but of the retired items you have listed all I have is the Loga, which currently goes for 138kt - I'll look around at your other swipp/baldwin things to see if I can find some other things to even out the trade
@panopticon - ack, I'd love to, but of the retired items you have listed all I have is the Loga, which currently goes for 138kt - I'll look around at your other swipp/baldwin things to see if I can find some other things to even out the trade
Clearing out my hoard and trying to collect vistas and my remaining gathering/boss/retired familiars
@panopticon I have [item=yelling wyrmpeck] [item =conjurer's staff] [item = golden silk scarf] [item= ravenskull broadsword] Would you be willing to trade your arcane and plague eggs for them?
@panopticon

I have Yelling Wyrmpeck Conjurer's Staff Golden Silk Scarf Ravenskull Broadsword

Would you be willing to trade your arcane and plague eggs for them?
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@panopticon I have [item=yelling wyrmpeck] [item =conjurer's staff] [item = golden silk scarf] [item= ravenskull broadsword] Would you be willing to trade your arcane and plague eggs for them?
@panopticon

I have Yelling Wyrmpeck Conjurer's Staff Golden Silk Scarf Ravenskull Broadsword

Would you be willing to trade your arcane and plague eggs for them?
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@panopticon - currently 32 onyx cobras are 90kt, so 33 would be ~93kt, 27 gradishes are 45kt
altogether 138kt

trade for

Loga at 138kt?

@panopticon - currently 32 onyx cobras are 90kt, so 33 would be ~93kt, 27 gradishes are 45kt
altogether 138kt

trade for

Loga at 138kt?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11