Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CW: LAG | UM WL p2 [T] UM/G MP p8
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Jaypaw thanks and likewise, iktf all too well...

From your list, I like wendigo psychosis, corrupted spirit and golden gladiator (and ominous, of course) the most. You'll find the UMs I've for trade linked in my signature.
@Jaypaw thanks and likewise, iktf all too well...

From your list, I like wendigo psychosis, corrupted spirit and golden gladiator (and ominous, of course) the most. You'll find the UMs I've for trade linked in my signature.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@panopticon the only one I'd be interested in from your list is mushroom buddy, but I'm already discussing with someone about trading it.
@panopticon the only one I'd be interested in from your list is mushroom buddy, but I'm already discussing with someone about trading it.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw if the deal falls through, ping me.
@Jaypaw if the deal falls through, ping me.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
@panopticon

Do you have any UM accents/skins for trade? I have a few from your wishlist.
@panopticon

Do you have any UM accents/skins for trade? I have a few from your wishlist.
x8xEApE.png
@severance which ones in particular? UMs for trade are linked in my signature, items for trade are in page 8.
@severance which ones in particular? UMs for trade are linked in my signature, items for trade are in page 8.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
I have Starwood Dryad, Soul Gems, and Down for Maintenance I'm willing to trade. Apparel-wise I have a gossamer silk sash, gossamer silk scarf, a cat's wing fans, and a lion's wing fans.

I'm interested in your white-eared hummingbirds, onyx cobras, sentinel fish, and hallowed ivy. If you're interested, I can give you quantities of each that I need.
I have Starwood Dryad, Soul Gems, and Down for Maintenance I'm willing to trade. Apparel-wise I have a gossamer silk sash, gossamer silk scarf, a cat's wing fans, and a lion's wing fans.

I'm interested in your white-eared hummingbirds, onyx cobras, sentinel fish, and hallowed ivy. If you're interested, I can give you quantities of each that I need.
@panopticon

I'm interested in your

From your wishlist I have: and the dark version of ?
@panopticon

I'm interested in your

From your wishlist I have: and the dark version of ?
x8xEApE.png
@skitties Interested in your Starwood Dryad & Down for Maintenance.

@severance hmm, considering it for dark emperor.
@skitties Interested in your Starwood Dryad & Down for Maintenance.

@severance hmm, considering it for dark emperor.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
@panopticon

Alright, LAH on Starwood Dryad is 100g/179k and Down for Maintenance is 50g/45k. Sentinel fish are going for about 2g each so could I get 30 of those for 60g? White-eared hummingbirds are around the same price, so... 45 of them for the other 90g?

Feel free to double check my math, it's been a long day at work. Or start the CR if this is okay. :)
@panopticon

Alright, LAH on Starwood Dryad is 100g/179k and Down for Maintenance is 50g/45k. Sentinel fish are going for about 2g each so could I get 30 of those for 60g? White-eared hummingbirds are around the same price, so... 45 of them for the other 90g?

Feel free to double check my math, it's been a long day at work. Or start the CR if this is okay. :)
@Skitties accepted and CR initiated.
@Skitties accepted and CR initiated.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11