Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food Stacks (Prices 5kt-6kt)
1 2 3
I have a lot of food to sell since I coli grind quite often and my dragons can't eat it all!

I will primarily selling 4 point stacks of food. Since AH isn't working out too well I'm coming back to my thread.

Meat, Insects, Plant
5k for 99

Seafood
6k for 99

In stock (4pt stacks):
Meat:

Insect: 2

Plant: 6

Seafood: 2
I have a lot of food to sell since I coli grind quite often and my dragons can't eat it all!

I will primarily selling 4 point stacks of food. Since AH isn't working out too well I'm coming back to my thread.

Meat, Insects, Plant
5k for 99

Seafood
6k for 99

In stock (4pt stacks):
Meat:

Insect: 2

Plant: 6

Seafood: 2
@RGXiumin
May I purchase the following amount of points: 4000 seafood, 3000 meat and 1000 insects?
@RGXiumin
May I purchase the following amount of points: 4000 seafood, 3000 meat and 1000 insects?
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Valentine
I only have 746 points of seafood, but I have enough meat and insect for your request. Are you okay with that?
@Valentine
I only have 746 points of seafood, but I have enough meat and insect for your request. Are you okay with that?
@RGXiumin

You pinged the wrong person xD But yes I'll take whatever you have and just let me know the total in the CR!
@RGXiumin

You pinged the wrong person xD But yes I'll take whatever you have and just let me know the total in the CR!
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Valentina Ahh sorry. >x< I'm going to send each group separately.
@Valentina Ahh sorry. >x< I'm going to send each group separately.
Do you have any lemings,mantis, or starfish? @RGXiumin
Do you have any lemings,mantis, or starfish? @RGXiumin
@Redsnivy Sorry about the delay, I fell asleep at my computer last night, but I don't have any of those. Sorry.
@Redsnivy Sorry about the delay, I fell asleep at my computer last night, but I don't have any of those. Sorry.
@RGXiumin
Type of food you would like to purchase): Meat and seafood
How many points you would like to buy: 400 each
@RGXiumin
Type of food you would like to purchase): Meat and seafood
How many points you would like to buy: 400 each
aww and donlt worry I have done that before XD. @RGXiumin
aww and donlt worry I have done that before XD. @RGXiumin
@RGXiumin

I'll buy everything you've got. Looks like that's currently 631 insect points, 12,219 meat points, and 6,777 plant points, but if those numbers have changed since the last time you updated, that's fine too.
@RGXiumin

I'll buy everything you've got. Looks like that's currently 631 insect points, 12,219 meat points, and 6,777 plant points, but if those numbers have changed since the last time you updated, that's fine too.
eimdef.gif
1 2 3