Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Official] The Great Food Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vt1ijsC.png[/img] [center][size=6][b]Welcome![/b][/size][/center] [size=4]Hi there guys! Leo here and I have a question for you, [b]"Have you ever had a surplus of a food you didn't need but lacked the food you do need?"[/b] I run into this problem all the time, and there is bound to be others like me. Here's what this post can offer you: [b]A hub to exchange unwanted food in for needed food, or if you have no food to exchange you can buy some![/b][/size] Total Food Points: 11,990 (Updates every 5 Hours) ------------------------- [center][size=6][b]How This Works:[/b][/size][/center] [size=4]You'll ping me @CelesticLeo and either tell me what all you need or fill in this small application for fast service. I will then set up a Crossroad, or you can! Every 2 hours food points will be recalculated[/size] [Code][quote=Request] [b]@CelesticLeo[/b] [b]Food(s) Wanted:[/b] [b]How Many Food Points Needed:[/b] [b]Food(s) You Will Exchange:[/b] [b]Special Request:[/b] [/quote][/code] [quote=Example] [b]@CelesticLeo[/b] [b]Food(s) Wanted:[/b] Insect [b]How Many Food Points Needed:[/b] 150 [b]Food(s) You Will Exchange:[/b] Meat [b]Special Request:[/b] [b][u]I Would Prefer[/u][/b] [item=fly] [/quote] --------------------------- [center][size=6][b]How You Can Help/Donors:[/b][/size][/center] [size=4] [center]Here is the Sheet that Shows All Donations/Food Items/Treasury: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1laMHJAUINAygmkszBmz9TeaRVKPsCF4mMa7R2_ACuPo/edit?usp=sharing[/center] [b]We are always needing Donors to donate:[/b] [LIST] [*]All Types of Food [*]Treasure For "The Great Food Exchange Treasury" [*]Items For "Consistent Donor Raffle" [/LIST] [size=4][b]Donor Rewards:[/b] [LIST] [*]A Special Badge {Once They are Made} [*]An "Exchange" Card {Allows you too Exchange it in for 50 food points} [*]A Raffle ticket for every 150 food points you donate. [/LIST] [size=4][b]Profit:[/b] I make no profit nor take in any food. All food goes into the vault separated from my own. If you'd like to leave a tip than feel free to! (Please Note that it is a tip. ----------- [center][size=6][b]The Great Food Exchange Treasury[/b][/size][/center] [size=4]This is The Great Food Exchange Treasury, you can donate treasure which I will use to purchase needed food, or raffle items. Also, if you don't have food to exchange you can buy it here. Prices are yet to be determined. [center]Treasury: [b]Balance:[/b] 15,000 [b]Sold[/b]: [b]Donated:[/b] 15,000 [b]Total:[/b] 20,000 [b]Last Transaction: [/b] [/center] ---------------------
Vt1ijsC.png
Welcome!

Hi there guys! Leo here and I have a question for you,
"Have you ever had a surplus of a food you didn't need but lacked the food you do need?"
I run into this problem all the time, and there is bound to be others like me. Here's what this post can offer you:
A hub to exchange unwanted food in for needed food, or if you have no food to exchange you can buy some!

Total Food Points: 11,990 (Updates every 5 Hours)

How This Works:

You'll ping me @CelesticLeo and either tell me what all you need or fill in this small application for fast service. I will then set up a Crossroad, or you can! Every 2 hours food points will be recalculated
Code:
[quote=Request] [b]@CelesticLeo[/b] [b]Food(s) Wanted:[/b] [b]How Many Food Points Needed:[/b] [b]Food(s) You Will Exchange:[/b] [b]Special Request:[/b] [/quote]
Example wrote:
@CelesticLeo
Food(s) Wanted: Insect
How Many Food Points Needed: 150
Food(s) You Will Exchange: Meat
Special Request:

I Would Prefer

How You Can Help/Donors:

We are always needing Donors to donate:
  • All Types of Food
  • Treasure For "The Great Food Exchange Treasury"
  • Items For "Consistent Donor Raffle"
Donor Rewards:
  • A Special Badge {Once They are Made}
  • An "Exchange" Card {Allows you too Exchange it in for 50 food points}
  • A Raffle ticket for every 150 food points you donate.

Profit: I make no profit nor take in any food. All food goes into the vault separated from my own. If you'd like to leave a tip than feel free to! (Please Note that it is a tip.

The Great Food Exchange Treasury

This is The Great Food Exchange Treasury, you can donate treasure which I will use to purchase needed food, or raffle items. Also, if you don't have food to exchange you can buy it here. Prices are yet to be determined.
Treasury:

Balance: 15,000
Sold:
Donated: 15,000
Total: 20,000
Last Transaction:

subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.png[/url Forum Post I Run:
Forum Making | Only In Shadow [Game]
FR Deity Memes
| Official OOF Shadow Subspecies Hub
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr
Leo's Shady Shop | Hatchery

She/Her | 19 | FR +3 | ID: 208844 | AstralLibra
[center][size=6][color=green]Plants[/size] ----------------- [size=4][b]Total Plant Points:[/b] 6,999 Here's what we have to Exchange:[/size][/center] [item=acorn] 25 [item=ashfall prickler] 80 [item=Always-Autumn] 83 [item=black tulip] 16 [item=black-lipped wolfsbane] 198 [item=bonebark mold] 75 [item=bloody snapdragon] 91 [item=cattail] 92 [item=clover] 99 [item=crisp-leaf amaranth] 75 [item=Desert Scrub] 75 [item=Diseased Fungus] 20 [item= glow mushroom] 0[item=greenpod bloom] 113 [item=honeycrisp apple] 25 [item=irradiated pear] 25 [item=Marsh Choker] 97 [item=Moor thistle] 50 [item=paradise seeds] 99 [item=plantain] 75 [item=redblood sapper] 116 [item=rotala] 119 [item=sandhills amaranth] 100 [item=sour green apple] 75 [item=sour spinach] 75 [item=star moss] 50 [item=stellaria media] 25 [item=sugary prickleaf] 50 [item=sunbeam rotala] 10 [item=sunflower seeds] 99 [item=Thistle] 94 [item=turnip] 75 [item=wasteland pear] 75 [item=wild catsup]75 [item=winter's delight] 60 [item=winterbelle] 99 [item=highland dryleaf] 15 [item=leachroot mushroom] 5
Plants
Total Plant Points: 6,999
Here's what we have to Exchange:

25 80 83 16
198 75 91 92
99 75 75 20
0 113 25 25
97 50 99 75
116 119 100 75
75 50 25 50
10 99 94 75
75 75 60 99
15 5

FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

[center][size=6][color=Yellow]Insects[/color][/size] ----------- [size=4]Total Insect Points: 1,267 Here's what we have to exchange:[/center] [item=banded snail] 0 [item=Bloated Maggot] 25 [item=blow fly] 8 [item=bluetipped shellbug] 1 [item=common mosquito] 4 [item=common shellbug] 39 [item=dung beetle] 8 [item=dusky mealworm] 26 [item=Four-spot mealworm] 20 [item=fly] 0 [item=gold fly] 10 [item=Golden Coa Moth] 25 [item=grasshopper] 0 [item=parasitic grub] 0 [item=redwing hopper] 0 [item=redworm] 0 [item=rolling scarab] 8 [item=Sparkling Wasp] 25 [item=Swamp mosquito] 20 [item=tachinid fly] 0 [item=vibrant Flutterer] 18
Insects
Total Insect Points: 1,267
Here's what we have to exchange:

0 25 8 1
4 39 8 26
20 0 10 25 0 0 0 0
8 25 20
0 18

FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

[center][quote=Tthe Grea Food Exchange][color=red][size=6]Meat[/size][/color][/quote] [size=4][b]Total Meat Points:[/b] 1,800 ---------------- [item=amelanistic racer][item=Balsas Anole][Item=black capped chickadee][item=Black Orpington][item=Blackwing Croaker leg] [ 14 ] ~~~~~~ [ 60 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 05 ] [Item=Blue Bandit][item=Bobwhite quail][item=broad-footed mole][Item=Brown Bat][item=cave gecko] [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 01 ] [item=Coral Grouse][Item=Cottontail Rabbit][item=crow][item=cumulus seal flipper][item=Drifting Duck] [ 99 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 20 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] [Item=Duskrat][item=dust slither][item=dwarf fawn][item=emerald ratsnake][item=Flatback sea turtle] [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 08 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 06 ] [item=Golden-Laced Rooster][item=Grouse][item=heartred croaker leg][item=hellbender][item=hooded skunk] [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 99 ] ~~~~~ [ 04 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] [item=Incorporeal Dinner][item=Jagged beak][item=maned seal flipper][item=Opal Cobra][item=sakura owlet] [ 81 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 20 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] [item=stomper haunch][item=sublime peacock][item=swimming anole][item=wendigo haunch][item=wildwood owlet] [ 25 ] ~~~~~~ [ 99 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 25 ] ~~~~~~ [ 30 ]
Tthe Grea Food Exchange wrote:
Meat
Total Meat Points: 1,800

[ 14 ] ~~~~~~ [ 60 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 05 ]

[ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 01 ]

[ 99 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 20 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ]

[ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 08 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 06 ]

[ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 99 ] ~~~~~ [ 04 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ]

[ 81 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 20 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ]

[ 25 ] ~~~~~~ [ 99 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 25 ] ~~~~~~ [ 30 ]
FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

[center][quote=The Great Food Exchange][color=blue][size=6]Sea Food[/color][/quote] [size=4][b]Total Sea Food Points:[/b] 2,523 Here's what we have to exchange:[/center] ------------------- [center] [item=Aether Hermit][item=bamboo shrimp][item=basslet lasher][item=Black Tetra][item=Darktide Jellyfish] [ 27 ] ~~~~~~ [ 25 ] ~~~~~ [ 15 ] ~~~~~ [ 63 ] ~~~~~~ [ 52 ] [item=lakebottom flounder][item=Marsh Stalker][item= moonbeam sardines][item=Northern Crayfish][item=pumpkinseed sunfish] [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 64 ] ~~~~~ [ 16 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] [item=ragesquid][item=redstreak frilled Eel][item=Shadowmist Oysters][item=sicklemaw gar][item=spotted seabeak] [ 25 ] ~~~~~~ [ 59 ] ~~~~~ [ 30 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 35 ] [item=yellow-frilled eel] [ 29 ]
The Great Food Exchange wrote:
Sea Food

Total Sea Food Points: 2,523
Here's what we have to exchange:

[ 27 ] ~~~~~~ [ 25 ] ~~~~~ [ 15 ] ~~~~~ [ 63 ] ~~~~~~ [ 52 ]

[ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~ [ 64 ] ~~~~~ [ 16 ] ~~~~~~ [ 00 ]

[ 25 ] ~~~~~~ [ 59 ] ~~~~~ [ 30 ] ~~~~~ [ 00 ] ~~~~~~ [ 35 ]

[ 29 ]
FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

Ping List

Consistent Donor/Donor:
@QueenEvaine @Finian @Wynthorne8
GarasuAlice
Donor Rewards Earned:
QE: 2 I owe you cards, 2 raffle tickets, and button.
W8: 2 I owe you cards, 2 raffle tickets, and button.
FN: 1 I owe you card, 1 raffle ticket, and button.

General Ping List:

Ping List

Consistent Donor/Donor:
@QueenEvaine @Finian @Wynthorne8
GarasuAlice
Donor Rewards Earned:
QE: 2 I owe you cards, 2 raffle tickets, and button.
W8: 2 I owe you cards, 2 raffle tickets, and button.
FN: 1 I owe you card, 1 raffle ticket, and button.

General Ping List:

FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

@CelesticLeo Oh! I'll gladly exchange for those Black Tulips! ^^ Also, you have a small error in your first post. *into I thought I'd let you know! ^^ I have 50 [item = Maned Seal Flipper]!
@CelesticLeo

Oh! I'll gladly exchange for those Black Tulips! ^^ Also, you have a small error in your first post. *into I thought I'd let you know! ^^

I have 50 !
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@GarasuAlice Double Thanks ^w^ they are 5 food points each, how many do you need? Also what would you like to trade in for them? I'll send you a crossroad
@GarasuAlice Double Thanks ^w^ they are 5 food points each, how many do you need? Also what would you like to trade in for them? I'll send you a crossroad
FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

@CelesticLeo I have 50 [item = Maned Seal Flipper] and 45 [item= Cumulus Seal Flipper] to offer! ^^
@CelesticLeo

I have 50 and 45 to offer! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@CelesticLeo
I've got some seafood and insects I can donate! I'm a frequent coli-goer and I tend to get a ton of it.
@CelesticLeo
I've got some seafood and insects I can donate! I'm a frequent coli-goer and I tend to get a ton of it.
005O0aHRgw1f13n6qihn7j30dw02sgmb.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6