Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Official] The Great Food Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BrightNight Sending it over
@BrightNight Sending it over
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo I have some stuff to trade, but there's nothing I need in this; so should I just "deposit" my stuff or wait?
@CelesticLeo I have some stuff to trade, but there's nothing I need in this; so should I just "deposit" my stuff or wait?
waterfull.png
@Hydria
Well you can either wait and hold on to it till you need to trade for food types or donate ^w^ Make sure to self ping the page so if you do wait you can find your way back if forum search is being a pain.
@Hydria
Well you can either wait and hold on to it till you need to trade for food types or donate ^w^ Make sure to self ping the page so if you do wait you can find your way back if forum search is being a pain.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo Alright, I'll hold them and check back occasionally
(@Hydria)
@CelesticLeo Alright, I'll hold them and check back occasionally
(@Hydria)
waterfull.png
@Celesticleo

Hi! I collect the glow mushrooms and diseased fungus that you have in stock, would it be alright if I traded in the equivalent amount of food points + a little extra for them?
@Celesticleo

Hi! I collect the glow mushrooms and diseased fungus that you have in stock, would it be alright if I traded in the equivalent amount of food points + a little extra for them?
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Celesticleo What Food(s) You Want: Insects, Plants How Many Food Points You Need & Of What: 500 Insects, 500 Plants What Food(s) Will you Exchange: seafood How Many you Will Exchange: 99 [item=Marsh Stalker], 99 [item=eel larvae], 99 [item=redstreak frilled eel]
@Celesticleo

What Food(s) You Want: Insects, Plants
How Many Food Points You Need & Of What: 500 Insects, 500 Plants
What Food(s) Will you Exchange: seafood
How Many you Will Exchange: 99 Marsh Stalker , 99 Eel Larvae , 99 Redstreak Frilled Eel
ppp-badge_trainbreed.gif
@Mycologist

Yeah That's Fine

@ShadowTigress Dose it matter what type I send you as long as it = 500 food points in plant and insects
@Mycologist

Yeah That's Fine

@ShadowTigress Dose it matter what type I send you as long as it = 500 food points in plant and insects
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
Doesn't matter what type, It's all good.
@CelesticLeo
Doesn't matter what type, It's all good.
ppp-badge_trainbreed.gif
I need some bugs, I can give any plants or seafood. I can also do art trades if you need a picture or something I can draw that for payment if you want. Or not :D
I need some bugs, I can give any plants or seafood. I can also do art trades if you need a picture or something I can draw that for payment if you want. Or not :D
@oOdarkfeatherOo I never got this, you forgot to Ping me. However I still am alive.
@oOdarkfeatherOo I never got this, you forgot to Ping me. However I still am alive.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9