Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Official] The Great Food Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote=Request] [b]@CelesticLeo[/b] [b]Food(s) Wanted: meat[/b] [b]How Many Food Points Needed: 1k[/b] [b]Food(s) You Will Exchange: seafood[/b] [b]Special Request: -[/b] [/quote]
Request wrote:
@CelesticLeo
Food(s) Wanted: meat
How Many Food Points Needed: 1k
Food(s) You Will Exchange: seafood
Special Request: -
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
@Resolve

Send a Crossroads with your contribution and I shall fulfill your request.
@Resolve

Send a Crossroads with your contribution and I shall fulfill your request.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
Bumpo
Bumpo
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
[center][quote][b][emoji=apple size=1] Bumping for those who need to Exchange Food [emoji=apple size=1]
Quote:
Bumping for those who need to Exchange Food
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
Just wondering, what was with the giant pause in this thread?
@CelesticLeo
Just wondering, what was with the giant pause in this thread?
@CelesticLeo
@kiwipen

Quote:
So essentially when I joined I always had the wrong kind of food. I created this post where people could trade food they didn't want for food they did want. Since I was a hoarder I was always trying to even my skills by doing a turn in each. Over time through volunteers, we built up a large donation pool. I keep all food separated and counted for in my vault. Some people use it for trade purposes too. It's just a swap bank typically helpful for new players. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help!
@kiwipen

Quote:
So essentially when I joined I always had the wrong kind of food. I created this post where people could trade food they didn't want for food they did want. Since I was a hoarder I was always trying to even my skills by doing a turn in each. Over time through volunteers, we built up a large donation pool. I keep all food separated and counted for in my vault. Some people use it for trade purposes too. It's just a swap bank typically helpful for new players. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
That...wasn't my question.
There are giant pauses between the comments in this thread, and your activity on it; by years, sometimes several. I was wondering what happened with that.
@CelesticLeo
That...wasn't my question.
There are giant pauses between the comments in this thread, and your activity on it; by years, sometimes several. I was wondering what happened with that.
@kiwipen
Quote:
Oh my bad! I misread the word pause for purpose. I run several other threads and I stay pretty active in the shadow community so I don't do daily bumps on all the threads I host. Typically once a week or so I'll do a mass bump for all my threads. Also If I have multiple bumps I will delete my last bump to replace it with the new one so it doesn't junk up the thread. I hate the look of a thousand bumps touching each other. Since this is a service it isn't considering necro even if the dates don't add up so I've never been concerned with it looking like a huge gap. The bump I posted today replaced a bump from April, I believe. Which I guess it can cause concern to donators who don't want their donation to go to waste and sit in an inactive account. You can view my clan profile to see my thread activity.
@kiwipen
Quote:
Oh my bad! I misread the word pause for purpose. I run several other threads and I stay pretty active in the shadow community so I don't do daily bumps on all the threads I host. Typically once a week or so I'll do a mass bump for all my threads. Also If I have multiple bumps I will delete my last bump to replace it with the new one so it doesn't junk up the thread. I hate the look of a thousand bumps touching each other. Since this is a service it isn't considering necro even if the dates don't add up so I've never been concerned with it looking like a huge gap. The bump I posted today replaced a bump from April, I believe. Which I guess it can cause concern to donators who don't want their donation to go to waste and sit in an inactive account. You can view my clan profile to see my thread activity.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5YX8qDv.png[/img]
5YX8qDv.png
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5YX8qDv.png[/img]

5YX8qDv.png

MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9