Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@minnylynx
Oh, I just realized contours are quite easy to snipe, I almost got one, but I did't have enough treasure, do you still want one?
@minnylynx
Oh, I just realized contours are quite easy to snipe, I almost got one, but I did't have enough treasure, do you still want one?
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@KingofFools
Would you be interested in trading an entire set of siren sylvan garb for a unicorn guise? If not how much would it cost Proof
@KingofFools
Would you be interested in trading an entire set of siren sylvan garb for a unicorn guise? If not how much would it cost Proof
vbbFDY.png
@KingJoeTheCat
I would love to...but unfortunately, I have no treasure to spare. I can get the whole set excluding the wings and dress for mp prices, the wings and dress for 80g both
@KingJoeTheCat
I would love to...but unfortunately, I have no treasure to spare. I can get the whole set excluding the wings and dress for mp prices, the wings and dress for 80g both
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@KingofFools
Alright I dont have any treasure at all right now either boooo school but I can do the wings and dress right now and I'll stop by later this week for the rest
@KingofFools
Alright I dont have any treasure at all right now either boooo school but I can do the wings and dress right now and I'll stop by later this week for the rest
vbbFDY.png
@kingjoethecat
Well, I have someone before you looking of the wings, but the first dress I find is going to you! Do you want me to snipe for the other siren sylvan things?
@kingjoethecat
Well, I have someone before you looking of the wings, but the first dress I find is going to you! Do you want me to snipe for the other siren sylvan things?
@KingofFools
That would be awesome, i can't pay for it all right now but i could do a deposit of like 20/30k?
@KingofFools
That would be awesome, i can't pay for it all right now but i could do a deposit of like 20/30k?
vbbFDY.png
@kingjoethecat
N, its fine, sylvan isn't that expensive, so you can pay as I go~
@kingjoethecat
N, its fine, sylvan isn't that expensive, so you can pay as I go~
^
^
@kingoffools
@kingoffools
@KingofFools Could you snipe me a twilight bracelet and headpiece? What might the total be? As well as a contour gene please? What would be the price for one of that And just to be sure, are the things below "Apperal snipe rules" apparel you will not snipe?
@KingofFools Could you snipe me a twilight bracelet and headpiece? What might the total be? As well as a contour gene please? What would be the price for one of that And just to be sure, are the things below "Apperal snipe rules" apparel you will not snipe?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8