Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KingofFools Hello there! Could I order the following scrolls, please? :)

2 Guardian
2 Stripes
2 Contour
1 Piebald
1 Gembond
1 Giraffe

Should come out to 1054000t. I can send treasure over as soon as you confirm ^_^ Thanks!
@KingofFools Hello there! Could I order the following scrolls, please? :)

2 Guardian
2 Stripes
2 Contour
1 Piebald
1 Gembond
1 Giraffe

Should come out to 1054000t. I can send treasure over as soon as you confirm ^_^ Thanks!
@terpsichoria
Fine with me! Send treasure through pm please~
@terpsichoria
Fine with me! Send treasure through pm please~
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
-
-
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
Im available for a little bit today
Im available for a little bit today
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8