Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
^
^
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
^
^
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!

ZhOjsSa.png
~
~
Noot
Noot
@KingofFools
Hello! How much would a Contour be? You'd said ask for prices.

BTW, I think your Thylacine label was cut off at the first digit and letter. It says:
31,750 tr
hylacine
@KingofFools
Hello! How much would a Contour be? You'd said ask for prices.

BTW, I think your Thylacine label was cut off at the first digit and letter. It says:
31,750 tr
hylacine
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx
Oh, thanks for telling me! I'd suppose a couture is priced the same as the others, with the 15% discount, no added fees. However, there is no guarantee I can snipe it, but I'll try my best
@minnylynx
Oh, thanks for telling me! I'd suppose a couture is priced the same as the others, with the 15% discount, no added fees. However, there is no guarantee I can snipe it, but I'll try my best
@grendel
Can you please send the treasure first?
@grendel
Can you please send the treasure first?
@KingofFools

Could you attempt to snipe a Koi's leg guards and Koi's tail guard for me? How much treasure would that be?
@KingofFools

Could you attempt to snipe a Koi's leg guards and Koi's tail guard for me? How much treasure would that be?
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@killen
Oh, samurai armour is quite easy to snipe it's just a matter of if I'm there or not, so just at mp price, is that Ok?
@killen
Oh, samurai armour is quite easy to snipe it's just a matter of if I'm there or not, so just at mp price, is that Ok?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8