Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating: Retired + More Under LAH
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Noivurn
Would you be interested in two pieces of art for one of the sprites? I understand if you don't however.
@Noivurn
Would you be interested in two pieces of art for one of the sprites? I understand if you don't however.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk Not right now, though I'm currently in the middle of some cross-site trades so if I get doubles of either of those I will definitely consider it, if you'd like I could ping you?
@Shulk Not right now, though I'm currently in the middle of some cross-site trades so if I get doubles of either of those I will definitely consider it, if you'd like I could ping you?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn
Certainly! :0
@Noivurn
Certainly! :0
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk Will do!
@Shulk Will do!
@Noivurn Where might I find your wishlist?
@Noivurn Where might I find your wishlist?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9320883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93209/9320883_350.png[/img] [/url] On this girl's profile! c:
@Xairathan

9320883_350.png

On this girl's profile! c:
@Noivurn

Would art be something you'd consider for the Earth Sprite and potentially the Arcane Sprite? c:
@Noivurn

Would art be something you'd consider for the Earth Sprite and potentially the Arcane Sprite? c:
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
@DarkAlyzer I would consider it for the Earth Sprite but I'm mostly looking for gems at this point so I'm probably gonna be kinda picky for now ;0;

Arcane Sprite is probably here to stay for a while though, sorry!
@DarkAlyzer I would consider it for the Earth Sprite but I'm mostly looking for gems at this point so I'm probably gonna be kinda picky for now ;0;

Arcane Sprite is probably here to stay for a while though, sorry!
@Noivurn

No worries! I understand. :)

If I may, I'd like to offer some art for the Earth Sprite; I can show you some examples. If you'd rather not, I'll see if I can get the gems and then come back. :D
@Noivurn

No worries! I understand. :)

If I may, I'd like to offer some art for the Earth Sprite; I can show you some examples. If you'd rather not, I'll see if I can get the gems and then come back. :D
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
@Noivurn
Ok can I trade 33 poisons and 15 concoctions for a king parda, 15 plague bats, 6 runic batling, 70 cursed batling, and 18 toads?
@Noivurn
Ok can I trade 33 poisons and 15 concoctions for a king parda, 15 plague bats, 6 runic batling, 70 cursed batling, and 18 toads?
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26