Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating: Retired + More Under LAH
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@xenonentity
sounds good to me !! :))
@xenonentity
sounds good to me !! :))
D423136-D-56-B1-4-ABF-B418-BC4618-CFE56-B.png
@KairiDragoness I can do 40kt rather than the 40g or just go down by 40g, I don't mind haha
@KairiDragoness I can do 40kt rather than the 40g or just go down by 40g, I don't mind haha
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1][/center]
@xenonentity I know its a long shot but would 7k gems for Ice sprite be totally out of league? I know it's not great but it's all I got right now that I can offer ;;
@xenonentity I know its a long shot but would 7k gems for Ice sprite be totally out of league? I know it's not great but it's all I got right now that I can offer ;;
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh I think 7500g (1kg under LAH) is the lowest I could go, though I'd be open to treasure, art, items, or maybe dragons to make up the difference potentially
@moomargh I think 7500g (1kg under LAH) is the lowest I could go, though I'd be open to treasure, art, items, or maybe dragons to make up the difference potentially
@xenonentity Okay, I think I'll just go ahead and buy the remaining 500 gems, so I could offer 7500! If it's okay with you, you can Send me a CR :)
@xenonentity Okay, I think I'll just go ahead and buy the remaining 500 gems, so I could offer 7500! If it's okay with you, you can Send me a CR :)
2T7Jk2l.png
Yes that works! I sent the CR c:
Yes that works! I sent the CR c:
@xenonentity
CR sent! Thank you for selling!
@xenonentity
CR sent! Thank you for selling!
@xenonentity

How much would you want for your Arcane, Shadow, & wind sprite together?

Arcane is going for 17.9kg, shadow sprite, is going for about 10kg, and wind for for 8.5 kg - would you take 30kg for the three?

I've also got ANY NUMBER of things that are probably on your wishlist, as you probably know, so if you want to put some other familiars/apparel on the offerlist I'd be down.
@xenonentity

How much would you want for your Arcane, Shadow, & wind sprite together?

Arcane is going for 17.9kg, shadow sprite, is going for about 10kg, and wind for for 8.5 kg - would you take 30kg for the three?

I've also got ANY NUMBER of things that are probably on your wishlist, as you probably know, so if you want to put some other familiars/apparel on the offerlist I'd be down.
mkpoaHZ.png
whoops I thought I sent a response, but I actually just refreshed the page and erased it

@Stormdance Could you do 32kg for the three of them? I'd also be open to partial in eggs, scatterscrolls, these Snapper skins, and maybe other genes / specialty depending on what you have.
whoops I thought I sent a response, but I actually just refreshed the page and erased it

@Stormdance Could you do 32kg for the three of them? I'd also be open to partial in eggs, scatterscrolls, these Snapper skins, and maybe other genes / specialty depending on what you have.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26