Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating: Retired + More Under LAH
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@DarkAlyzer I'd love to see examples! c:

@Dandelionqueen Sounds good to me!
@DarkAlyzer I'd love to see examples! c:

@Dandelionqueen Sounds good to me!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn
Ok sending a cr!
@Noivurn
Ok sending a cr!
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@Noivurn

Awesome. :D

Here's my latest work:

http://darkalyzer.deviantart.com/art/Night-Wanderer-Time-Lapse-in-Desc-607951339

And here's my dA for even more examples: http://darkalyzer.deviantart.com/gallery/

Animals and fantasy creatures are my specialty, but I can draw almost anything. :)
@Noivurn

Awesome. :D

Here's my latest work:

http://darkalyzer.deviantart.com/art/Night-Wanderer-Time-Lapse-in-Desc-607951339

And here's my dA for even more examples: http://darkalyzer.deviantart.com/gallery/

Animals and fantasy creatures are my specialty, but I can draw almost anything. :)
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
@DarkAlyzer Oh man you've got a gorgeous style ;0;

I keep telling myself to stop accepting art for sprites because I need the gems but I keep failing... I really should hold out for gems, but depending on your prices maybe partial payment with art?

How much did you charge for the example you showed me? Anddd what would be the price for something like this, since I really like the style
@DarkAlyzer Oh man you've got a gorgeous style ;0;

I keep telling myself to stop accepting art for sprites because I need the gems but I keep failing... I really should hold out for gems, but depending on your prices maybe partial payment with art?

How much did you charge for the example you showed me? Anddd what would be the price for something like this, since I really like the style
@Noivurn

Ah, thank you very much! ;u;

That would work for me. c: I'm pretty flexible, so I don't mind adjusting them a bit for this. I understand where you're coming from completely!

It would be 5k gems for something like that. Full bodies with no background are 2500g, and headshots are 1500g.

That one was actually an April Fool's gag from dA, but I can definitely try replicating it! It would probably follow the prices above, but for that I don't mind lowering it depending on what you'd like since I'd be trying something new.
@Noivurn

Ah, thank you very much! ;u;

That would work for me. c: I'm pretty flexible, so I don't mind adjusting them a bit for this. I understand where you're coming from completely!

It would be 5k gems for something like that. Full bodies with no background are 2500g, and headshots are 1500g.

That one was actually an April Fool's gag from dA, but I can definitely try replicating it! It would probably follow the prices above, but for that I don't mind lowering it depending on what you'd like since I'd be trying something new.
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
@DarkAlyzer Earth sprites are a bit over 2000g so it might be better for you to pay with gems rather than art? o: I'd feel bad since you charge more than the sprite's cost.

I would eventually love to commission you though- now is not the time for commissions because I need like a million gem scrolls for the color expansion so I'm a bit gem-hungry right now, but I don't want to underpay you. ;0;

@DarkAlyzer Earth sprites are a bit over 2000g so it might be better for you to pay with gems rather than art? o: I'd feel bad since you charge more than the sprite's cost.

I would eventually love to commission you though- now is not the time for commissions because I need like a million gem scrolls for the color expansion so I'm a bit gem-hungry right now, but I don't want to underpay you. ;0;

@Noivurn

Ah, I didn't realize they had gone down a bit. :o They were at 3000g last time I looked I think. How much would you like in gems? I'm pretty sure I've got enough stashed away.

I totally get it. ;0; I need a billion scatterscrolls for all of my gen ones when the new colours come out, haha. Would you like me to give you a ping when I re-open my shop? :o If you aren't ready when the ping happens, I can reserve a slot for you until you are.
@Noivurn

Ah, I didn't realize they had gone down a bit. :o They were at 3000g last time I looked I think. How much would you like in gems? I'm pretty sure I've got enough stashed away.

I totally get it. ;0; I need a billion scatterscrolls for all of my gen ones when the new colours come out, haha. Would you like me to give you a ping when I re-open my shop? :o If you aren't ready when the ping happens, I can reserve a slot for you until you are.
@DarkAlyzer LAH is 2270 so would 2200 be okay? ;u;

And yes, please! Give me a ping c:
@DarkAlyzer LAH is 2270 so would 2200 be okay? ;u;

And yes, please! Give me a ping c:
@Noivurn

Yup! ;u; I'll send a CR in a minute.

Added! :D
@Noivurn

Yup! ;u; I'll send a CR in a minute.

Added! :D
Thank you! 8D
Thank you! 8D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26