Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | abandoned
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
....placeholder....
....placeholder....
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot

how much are you looking for for the golem gauntlet
@GoldPiilot

how much are you looking for for the golem gauntlet
@SilverLately
Around LAH, so 830g or 570000t ?
@SilverLately
Around LAH, so 830g or 570000t ?
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot
... Ok, I would be remiss if I missed the chance by not asking- how much (in Treasure) would you be looking for for this little accent? ~Accent: Wild Concert CYM
Because it is literally the best accent that I have seen in the entire game. O_O
(And I will never be able to afford it...(except, maybe? (Die, Hope!)))

Edit- Oh, and in the case that I may be able to scrounge up a fair amount, would you be willing to hold it for me? For only 2 weeks at the maximum, if I can't have the treasure in that amount of time... Than I won't even ask you to hold it. =)
@GoldPiilot
... Ok, I would be remiss if I missed the chance by not asking- how much (in Treasure) would you be looking for for this little accent? ~Accent: Wild Concert CYM
Because it is literally the best accent that I have seen in the entire game. O_O
(And I will never be able to afford it...(except, maybe? (Die, Hope!)))

Edit- Oh, and in the case that I may be able to scrounge up a fair amount, would you be willing to hold it for me? For only 2 weeks at the maximum, if I can't have the treasure in that amount of time... Than I won't even ask you to hold it. =)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@StarNinja
I'm hoping for something in the 700kt range as its retired and the artist does not appear to be active anymore.
I would definitely be willing to hold it for you if you are interested.
@StarNinja
I'm hoping for something in the 700kt range as its retired and the artist does not appear to be active anymore.
I would definitely be willing to hold it for you if you are interested.
@GoldPiilot
So around 700kT... For that accent... O_o
Well, I guess nows as good a time as any to try to kill myself through too much coli.
To the coli I go!! ;D
Thank you soo much for holding it! I promise that I will buy it, and within the next 2 weeks... Even if the Coliseum does take my last breath, it will be worth it. ;)
@GoldPiilot
So around 700kT... For that accent... O_o
Well, I guess nows as good a time as any to try to kill myself through too much coli.
To the coli I go!! ;D
Thank you soo much for holding it! I promise that I will buy it, and within the next 2 weeks... Even if the Coliseum does take my last breath, it will be worth it. ;)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@GoldPiilot
Are you looking to sell your golem gauntlet at the current AH price? If so could you maybe reserve it for me for two weeks, to get the required 650kt?(Unless you want more for it, which is fine by me, too.)
@GoldPiilot
Are you looking to sell your golem gauntlet at the current AH price? If so could you maybe reserve it for me for two weeks, to get the required 650kt?(Unless you want more for it, which is fine by me, too.)
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
I can hold it for you, and yea I was hoping for around lah, so that's fine.
@Aiden
I can hold it for you, and yea I was hoping for around lah, so that's fine.
@GoldPiilot
Okay, thanks. C:
@GoldPiilot
Okay, thanks. C:
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@GoldPiilot I'm interested in your Charged Sprockets, I value them at 700t each. If that's good with you, feel free to send me a CR. ;)
@GoldPiilot I'm interested in your Charged Sprockets, I value them at 700t each. If that's good with you, feel free to send me a CR. ;)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9