Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | abandoned
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MafiaVamp
Sounds good to me I'll send them over,
@MafiaVamp
Sounds good to me I'll send them over,
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot
I shouln't but I need that Brightcloud chest :D
The chests are listed at ridiculously high prices but the actual Skin (Nebulosa I think) inside I found for 100g so would you give me one for 100g? (or you open it first so you get one more gem)
@GoldPiilot
I shouln't but I need that Brightcloud chest :D
The chests are listed at ridiculously high prices but the actual Skin (Nebulosa I think) inside I found for 100g so would you give me one for 100g? (or you open it first so you get one more gem)
@Lolschen
Im so SORRYY I saw your ping this morning, and I completely forgot and got wrapped up in other things ,, and suRE dude-- SORRY again for the super delayed reply here
@Lolschen
Im so SORRYY I saw your ping this morning, and I completely forgot and got wrapped up in other things ,, and suRE dude-- SORRY again for the super delayed reply here
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot
Yay, I finally got enough for the skin you've been holding for me. =D I'll send the cr now. ;)
@GoldPiilot
Yay, I finally got enough for the skin you've been holding for me. =D I'll send the cr now. ;)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@GoldPiilot Heres the lucky dragon. ;) I'm thinking that he would look best in the Sky silks, so gonna have to add them to my list of things to get. =P But this accent is awesome... It would look great on any of my guys. xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22647013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226471/22647013_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GoldPiilot
Heres the lucky dragon. ;) I'm thinking that he would look best in the Sky silks, so gonna have to add them to my list of things to get. =P But this accent is awesome... It would look great on any of my guys. xD

22647013_350.png
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@StarNinja
Ohh, dude that looks super rad on him!
The blue silks would probably pair up nice with the accent.
Thanks for sharing~
@StarNinja
Ohh, dude that looks super rad on him!
The blue silks would probably pair up nice with the accent.
Thanks for sharing~
@GoldPiilot
Could I also pay you in a mix of treasure and gems? I have 90 gems, which would be 63k treasure and then I'd just pay you the remaining 587k directly in treasure.
@GoldPiilot
Could I also pay you in a mix of treasure and gems? I have 90 gems, which would be 63k treasure and then I'd just pay you the remaining 587k directly in treasure.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@GoldPiilot
Now that I've got the gauntlet would it be okay to put your Rotclaw on hold for me, for about 10 days? The current LAH is 420kt, so how do 430kt sound?
@GoldPiilot
Now that I've got the gauntlet would it be okay to put your Rotclaw on hold for me, for about 10 days? The current LAH is 420kt, so how do 430kt sound?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
I can do that~
@Aiden
I can do that~
@GoldPiilot
Thank you so much. I'm probably just going to end up buying all your 2014 festival apparel from you one by one, anyways.
@GoldPiilot
Thank you so much. I'm probably just going to end up buying all your 2014 festival apparel from you one by one, anyways.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9