Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Stuff(+NotN) [W] NotN/G/T/Baldwin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nEH4yGW.gif[/img][/center] As you wander the Windswept Plateau you find a wonderfully decorative and festive steppe, one of many steppes, but this steppe being the must hustling and bustling of them. A sign reads 'Highland Bazaar' and you walk in, curiously poking at every bamboo stand and stall you can poke at. You find the biggest one and walk in. A banner drapes across the ceiling 'Noah's Arc Item Cart' it reads. No dragons name here is Noah but you snoop about anyways. A green and very friendly Mirror greets you, flower petals surrounding him like a passive aggressive gardener. He speaks to you as he totes around new stock to set up in nearby carts and woven baskets. [center][b] "Hello there! Just a windie sellin' their wares! I open every time there's a festival to trade my collected items for fest currency. I'll also trade materials and trinkets if you ask!" [/b][/center] You wonder if this guy is related to Joxar but something shiny and new catches your eye first... [quote=Apparel!] [center][b]restocking[/b][/center] [/quote] [quote=Familiars!] [center][b]restocking[/b][/center] [/quote] [quote=Battle Items!] [center][b]-We have plenty, just ask!-[/b][/center] [/quote] [quote=Skins!] [skin=8815] [skin=11662] [skin=17486] [skin=19328] [/quote] [quote=Specialty!] [item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival] [/quote] [quote=Other Part One!] [item=Smoke Gyre Crate] [item=Maren Wavesinger Crate] [/quote] [quote=Other Part Two!] [item=Magical Shard]x1 [item=Deepearth Geode]x24 [item=Glowing Ember]x8 [item=Immaculate Tablet]x22 [item=Charged Sprocket]x78 [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x2 [item=All-Seeing Shroom]x48 [item=Giant Sand Dollar]x12 [/quote]
nEH4yGW.gif

As you wander the Windswept Plateau you find a wonderfully decorative and festive steppe, one of many steppes, but this steppe being the must hustling and bustling of them. A sign reads 'Highland Bazaar' and you walk in, curiously poking at every bamboo stand and stall you can poke at.

You find the biggest one and walk in. A banner drapes across the ceiling 'Noah's Arc Item Cart' it reads. No dragons name here is Noah but you snoop about anyways. A green and very friendly Mirror greets you, flower petals surrounding him like a passive aggressive gardener. He speaks to you as he totes around new stock to set up in nearby carts and woven baskets.

"Hello there! Just a windie sellin' their wares! I open every time there's a festival to trade my collected items for fest currency. I'll also trade materials and trinkets if you ask!"

You wonder if this guy is related to Joxar but something shiny and new catches your eye first...
Apparel! wrote:
restocking
Familiars! wrote:
restocking
Battle Items! wrote:
-We have plenty, just ask!-
Skins! wrote:

Specialty! wrote:

Vista: Flameforger's Festival
Other Part One! wrote:

Smoke Gyre Crate Maren Wavesinger Crate
Other Part Two! wrote:

Magical Shard x1 Deepearth Geode x24 Glowing Ember x8 Immaculate Tablet x22 Charged Sprocket x78 Bladed Flatleaf x2 All-Seeing Shroom x48 Giant Sand Dollar x12
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
[quote=Wish List] [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Whirlwind Sash] [item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit] [/quote]
Wish List wrote:

Windbound Plumage Whirlwind Sash Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
@dinomilkshakes
Do you happen to have a spare Wind Bells Chest/Skin? Because I'd be happy to do a chest/skin swap! n.n
@dinomilkshakes
Do you happen to have a spare Wind Bells Chest/Skin? Because I'd be happy to do a chest/skin swap! n.n
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@dinomilkshakes How many scrolls for the butter caiman and scarlet serpenta?
@dinomilkshakes How many scrolls for the butter caiman and scarlet serpenta?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@dinomilkshakes King Parda?
@dinomilkshakes King Parda?
@Minxwolfie

I'm sorry! I don't have that. If I did I'd be real happy to trade but I just don't. Also sorry for the late reply I was kinda busy watching the terminator with my mom yesterday..

@MotherOfBeardies

Sorry for the late reply! I think I'll go with the first two numbers on the sell value for now- how does 12 scrolls for the butter caiman and 13 scrolls for the scarlet serpenta sound?

@Kaolyn

The first two numbers on the sell value say 25. How about 20 to 25 scrolls? I can go a little lower if you like. Sorry for late reply.
@Minxwolfie

I'm sorry! I don't have that. If I did I'd be real happy to trade but I just don't. Also sorry for the late reply I was kinda busy watching the terminator with my mom yesterday..

@MotherOfBeardies

Sorry for the late reply! I think I'll go with the first two numbers on the sell value for now- how does 12 scrolls for the butter caiman and 13 scrolls for the scarlet serpenta sound?

@Kaolyn

The first two numbers on the sell value say 25. How about 20 to 25 scrolls? I can go a little lower if you like. Sorry for late reply.
@dinomilkshakes do you have any eggs ???
@dinomilkshakes do you have any eggs ???
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@wildhorsehunter

Erm, well, I have one but I'm saving it for my birthday. Sorry friend it's not for sale. But hey thanks for asking. If I get any I'll post em here but that's rather unlikely.
@wildhorsehunter

Erm, well, I have one but I'm saving it for my birthday. Sorry friend it's not for sale. But hey thanks for asking. If I get any I'll post em here but that's rather unlikely.
@dinomilkshakes
How many scrolls for the Chillspike Crown?
@dinomilkshakes
How many scrolls for the Chillspike Crown?
tD8WhfB.pngCRlr7PB.pngeMTBTDu.pngN851zSF.png5tVC8Db.png
@dinomilkshakes 20 sounds good :D
@dinomilkshakes 20 sounds good :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19