Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78
@MeraHunt

Just send me a message and I'll get it covered asap. ♥ I will also accept a mix payment. Doesn't matter to me. ^^
@MeraHunt

Just send me a message and I'll get it covered asap. ♥ I will also accept a mix payment. Doesn't matter to me. ^^
@Sielf

Hi again! Could I get a relationship spread? :]
@Sielf

Hi again! Could I get a relationship spread? :]
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Pandamoniaz

Sure thing! I'll have to get it in the mornin' though, since I was about to part for bed. ♥ I'll send you a message ASAP!
@Pandamoniaz

Sure thing! I'll have to get it in the mornin' though, since I was about to part for bed. ♥ I'll send you a message ASAP!
@Selenite @Sielf

Could I possibly get a reading from each of you? I was browsing the forum and saw this thread at the top and thought, "I have a birthday in a few days, and I can think of no better time to add focus to my life." <3
@Selenite @Sielf

Could I possibly get a reading from each of you? I was browsing the forum and saw this thread at the top and thought, "I have a birthday in a few days, and I can think of no better time to add focus to my life." <3
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
@minnieamos

I'd love to! I'm at work until 3 EST, but when I get home, i will start on your reading!
@minnieamos

I'd love to! I'm at work until 3 EST, but when I get home, i will start on your reading!
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Selenite Just so you know, Witchy got her account frozen in the last ban wave.

She might still be around here in some form, though...and might need a reading sooner rather than later. ;)
@Selenite Just so you know, Witchy got her account frozen in the last ban wave.

She might still be around here in some form, though...and might need a reading sooner rather than later. ;)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@minnieamos

I'm down! c: Send me a message with half payment/questions/concerns/etc! and I'll be getting it done ASAP! ♥
@minnieamos

I'm down! c: Send me a message with half payment/questions/concerns/etc! and I'll be getting it done ASAP! ♥
@Sielf Got room on your docket?
@Sielf Got room on your docket?
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto

I sure do. ♥ Hit me up.
@Hanakoto

I sure do. ♥ Hit me up.
Makes incoherent noises
Makes incoherent noises
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78