Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 78
@xxsnowyxxx

Heck yeah! I'm heading to bed now though, so shoot me a message and I'll get you your card reading by tomorrow. ♥

Edit: Available!
@xxsnowyxxx

Heck yeah! I'm heading to bed now though, so shoot me a message and I'll get you your card reading by tomorrow. ♥

Edit: Available!
WOOO HAPPY WAVECREST!

throws scales, coral and bubbles
WOOO HAPPY WAVECREST!

throws scales, coral and bubbles
@Sielf - Would it be alright to ask for a Celtic Spread via Tarot when you have the time?
@Sielf - Would it be alright to ask for a Celtic Spread via Tarot when you have the time?
@thouit

Sure! I'll get started once I get done with my final tomorrow. ^^ ♥ If you want, you can go ahead and send me a message about any specifics/worries!
@thouit

Sure! I'll get started once I get done with my final tomorrow. ^^ ♥ If you want, you can go ahead and send me a message about any specifics/worries!
@Ramirez33 thank you for your interest but due to personal reasons im not doing readings right now. one of our other readers would be more than happy to im sure
@Ramirez33 thank you for your interest but due to personal reasons im not doing readings right now. one of our other readers would be more than happy to im sure
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Sielf! Long time no chat! Are you available?
@Sielf! Long time no chat! Are you available?
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@WitchyWriter

Eyyy, I am. c:
@WitchyWriter

Eyyy, I am. c:
Available again!
Available again!
Available.
Available.
@Sielf

Could I get a past life spread please? Also, would you take a mixed payment of treasure and gems, or just one type?

Edit: autocorrect changed past to post. Fixed it.
@Sielf

Could I get a past life spread please? Also, would you take a mixed payment of treasure and gems, or just one type?

Edit: autocorrect changed past to post. Fixed it.
hANn2C0.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 78