Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WIP] Battle Boost 3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@SheofSilence

Is it still possible to trade for the rest of the rallies with aids? :o
@SheofSilence

Is it still possible to trade for the rest of the rallies with aids? :o
@Kayerln @Lynnn There is a three stone cap on the HIGH DEMAND stones, but I'd be glad to trade each of you three rallies for three aids.

Please do note, this is meant as a resource for players to start their coli teams, not a venue for profit. I am trusting in the FR community that the people who request stones, especially ones as highly valued as the HIGH DEMAND stones, are asking for personal use, not to resell for profit.

tl;dr please don't ask for high-value stones to resell
@Kayerln @Lynnn There is a three stone cap on the HIGH DEMAND stones, but I'd be glad to trade each of you three rallies for three aids.

Please do note, this is meant as a resource for players to start their coli teams, not a venue for profit. I am trusting in the FR community that the people who request stones, especially ones as highly valued as the HIGH DEMAND stones, are asking for personal use, not to resell for profit.

tl;dr please don't ask for high-value stones to resell
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@LadyLinaria Sure, that'll max you out of HIGH DEMAND stones for a while though ^^ Just to make sure to spread the love around. If that's ok with you, send your stones over and I'll reply.
@LadyLinaria Sure, that'll max you out of HIGH DEMAND stones for a while though ^^ Just to make sure to spread the love around. If that's ok with you, send your stones over and I'll reply.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@CrystalBones Friend, I tried really hard, but can't figure out your message. Could you tell me again what your question is?
@CrystalBones Friend, I tried really hard, but can't figure out your message. Could you tell me again what your question is?
@SheofSilence Can I get a berserker? :D My Mire grinder is on her way and still lacking a Berserker and a Sap.
@SheofSilence Can I get a berserker? :D My Mire grinder is on her way and still lacking a Berserker and a Sap.
@SheofSilence

Ahh okay okay thank you~
Can I actually only get one rally?
I took another look at the guide and realized that I don't really need more than one on a team >-<
I can send the other aid anyways though because it's not like I'm using it anyways~
@SheofSilence

Ahh okay okay thank you~
Can I actually only get one rally?
I took another look at the guide and realized that I don't really need more than one on a team >-<
I can send the other aid anyways though because it's not like I'm using it anyways~
q2Z9sgR.png
@SheofSilence
May have one aid?
@SheofSilence
May have one aid?
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SheofSilence Could I trade 3 magical might stones for my water, earth, and nature acuity stones? Also, Would it be possible to be pinged if you get any eliminate or ambush stones in? I have yet to get my first eliminate for my team.
@SheofSilence Could I trade 3 magical might stones for my water, earth, and nature acuity stones? Also, Would it be possible to be pinged if you get any eliminate or ambush stones in? I have yet to get my first eliminate for my team.
@SheofSilence I don't think there's anything else that's in stock that I need. Eliminate is the main thing I need then ambush. I'll need berserker stones eventually but my team is only lvl 11 and the only trade item I have for the high demand box is the 2 berserker stones I bought prematurely. Sap or rally might nice to have but they're not a priority. Beyond that, not sure... but thanks for asking.
@SheofSilence I don't think there's anything else that's in stock that I need. Eliminate is the main thing I need then ambush. I'll need berserker stones eventually but my team is only lvl 11 and the only trade item I have for the high demand box is the 2 berserker stones I bought prematurely. Sap or rally might nice to have but they're not a priority. Beyond that, not sure... but thanks for asking.
@sheofsilence

Can I have the eliminate please? (Joined within last 6 months)
@sheofsilence

Can I have the eliminate please? (Joined within last 6 months)
sxrFjUf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54