Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food at 15t/fp
1 2
Exactly as the title says. I can never seem to get enough food for all my dragons, so this will probably be a long-term buying thread.

I can go up to 20t/fp if there are no better offers, but anything more than 25t is honestly not worth it.

I prefer stacks, and if possible, try not to offer birds (those things are too cute to eat).

My food priorities for now:

Everything honestly, but especially INSECTS.

And this is a list of people whom I can regularly buy from, for personal reference:
Possibly Heeroku (20/fp)
Xairathan (SO MANY PLANTS AND INSECTS)

Remember to ping!
Exactly as the title says. I can never seem to get enough food for all my dragons, so this will probably be a long-term buying thread.

I can go up to 20t/fp if there are no better offers, but anything more than 25t is honestly not worth it.

I prefer stacks, and if possible, try not to offer birds (those things are too cute to eat).

My food priorities for now:

Everything honestly, but especially INSECTS.

And this is a list of people whom I can regularly buy from, for personal reference:
Possibly Heeroku (20/fp)
Xairathan (SO MANY PLANTS AND INSECTS)

Remember to ping!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera

I can fill your order for 20t a point what do you need?
@Ethiera

I can fill your order for 20t a point what do you need?
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Pretty much everything, and is it okay if I wait for other offers first? I'll still buy from you if nothing else comes up.

EDIT: Ahhhhhh I should probably be more specific, around 5-10 stacks of each type.
@Heeroku

Pretty much everything, and is it okay if I wait for other offers first? I'll still buy from you if nothing else comes up.

EDIT: Ahhhhhh I should probably be more specific, around 5-10 stacks of each type.
@Ethiera

no problem , any idea of the quantity you seek of each just so I am prepared i think I can fill just about any order.

read you edit , that is fine ..let me know
@Ethiera

no problem , any idea of the quantity you seek of each just so I am prepared i think I can fill just about any order.

read you edit , that is fine ..let me know
A5i3AHB.png
@Ethiera I've got a lot of insects, if you'd like them. At least 2000, maybe more. I also have a lot of plants, at least 1000.
@Ethiera I've got a lot of insects, if you'd like them. At least 2000, maybe more. I also have a lot of plants, at least 1000.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

At 15t/fp, right? If so, send over whatever you've got, and I'll reply with the treasure. All the food you can spare! I can spare the funds for over 10k of food points.
@Xairathan

At 15t/fp, right? If so, send over whatever you've got, and I'll reply with the treasure. All the food you can spare! I can spare the funds for over 10k of food points.
@Ethiera That's correct ^^ I'll send it over shortly
@Ethiera That's correct ^^ I'll send it over shortly
vnfnSuk.gif
@ethiera
I have a 3 pt insect Stacy and 2 2pt plant stack for sale!
@ethiera
I have a 3 pt insect Stacy and 2 2pt plant stack for sale!
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1

My insect and plant stores are full to bursting right now, but I'll take them anyway for spare. Send the food and I'll send the treasure!
@Drogonhe1

My insect and plant stores are full to bursting right now, but I'll take them anyway for spare. Send the food and I'll send the treasure!
@Ethiera
I run a food exchange so if you ever are in need to exchange food types you can here.
@Ethiera
I run a food exchange so if you ever are in need to exchange food types you can here.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2