Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sell me your Sparrow Skulls [200,000+]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59
@chespin VERY interested in the charged duneberries, and I need 47 of those frogs.
I have 3 stacks of skulls +14, ah. with you doing 3k/stack, that's only 9k, which isn't fair on you for the duneberries, and the frogs come up to 4.7k. What kind of price are you interested in for the duneberries? I've been valuing them 30k while trading, but I really don't want to pay that much for them in treasure, especially since I found a thread on lemmings buying @10k. I can go up to- 15k pure for the duneberries, if you'd like? If not, then just the frogs and the t to cover the difference would be great, and I'll still toss the spare 14 at you because why not
@chespin VERY interested in the charged duneberries, and I need 47 of those frogs.
I have 3 stacks of skulls +14, ah. with you doing 3k/stack, that's only 9k, which isn't fair on you for the duneberries, and the frogs come up to 4.7k. What kind of price are you interested in for the duneberries? I've been valuing them 30k while trading, but I really don't want to pay that much for them in treasure, especially since I found a thread on lemmings buying @10k. I can go up to- 15k pure for the duneberries, if you'd like? If not, then just the frogs and the t to cover the difference would be great, and I'll still toss the spare 14 at you because why not
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@Verscilith I would be more than happy to send over 47 frogs and all the duneberries for 3 stacks :)
@Verscilith I would be more than happy to send over 47 frogs and all the duneberries for 3 stacks :)
@chespin

I can sell you 2 stacks :)
@chespin

I can sell you 2 stacks :)
@chespin aaa really? That's very kind of you! I'll ship the skulls
@chespin aaa really? That's very kind of you! I'll ship the skulls
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@Ajax4life14 Awesome! I'll send the treasure over right away :)
@Ajax4life14 Awesome! I'll send the treasure over right away :)
@chespin

I have 140 sparrow skulls I can offer you. Would it be possible to trade these in for a white slime?
If not just treasure is fine :)
@chespin

I have 140 sparrow skulls I can offer you. Would it be possible to trade these in for a white slime?
If not just treasure is fine :)
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Mycologist Sure, I'll send it over now :)
@Mycologist Sure, I'll send it over now :)
My treasure funds have run dry but I will buy skulls 4 gems per stack and 21 gems per 5 stacks.
My treasure funds have run dry but I will buy skulls 4 gems per stack and 21 gems per 5 stacks.
Still out of treasure but buying in bulk for 4 gems a stack.
Still out of treasure but buying in bulk for 4 gems a stack.
@chespin

Hello! I currently have three stacks of skulls. Can I send 'em over?
@chespin

Hello! I currently have three stacks of skulls. Can I send 'em over?
tcdKlxA.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59