Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
@chespin
Hi, this seems unbelievably kind of you. Thank you! Go get those secret achievements!

If you are just looking for people to help, well, I'll sign up. I am 20 Onyx Cobras and 10 Opal Cobras away from the swap for a Maned Cobra, if you happen to get any spares of those.

There are also some gathering familiar drops I would like to get (hippojay, manticore, goliath mountain beetle, both pansies, and a darktouched chimera) but I don't think it would be right to ask for those for free.

Good luck with the gathering!
@chespin
Hi, this seems unbelievably kind of you. Thank you! Go get those secret achievements!

If you are just looking for people to help, well, I'll sign up. I am 20 Onyx Cobras and 10 Opal Cobras away from the swap for a Maned Cobra, if you happen to get any spares of those.

There are also some gathering familiar drops I would like to get (hippojay, manticore, goliath mountain beetle, both pansies, and a darktouched chimera) but I don't think it would be right to ask for those for free.

Good luck with the gathering!
booping this up :3c if there's anything anyone needs from digging (besides elemental currency) I'll be digging all this week.
booping this up :3c if there's anything anyone needs from digging (besides elemental currency) I'll be digging all this week.
@chespin o.o Would It Be OK If I Ask For Salt And Sand?
@chespin o.o Would It Be OK If I Ask For Salt And Sand?
I Like Lost That Is All
@Zyre sure, is there an approximate amount you need?
@Zyre sure, is there an approximate amount you need?
@chespin Would 50 Be OK?
@chespin Would 50 Be OK?
I Like Lost That Is All
@chespin I just got the Weird Purple Skinks elsewhere! :)
@chespin I just got the Weird Purple Skinks elsewhere! :)
8wF4Uc8.png
@aurorie I can send salt! I have enough sand I think, but thanks for the offer :D
@aurorie I can send salt! I have enough sand I think, but thanks for the offer :D
@chespin I'd love to snag any onyx or opal cobras you may find! I'm saving up for the cobra fams and I'm still a long way away xP
@chespin I'd love to snag any onyx or opal cobras you may find! I'm saving up for the cobra fams and I'm still a long way away xP
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Things are a bit slow going during the festival as I'm only digging- so if there's anything anyone needs from digging (materials, etc) I can see what I have!
I can't send over festival related stuff but pretty much anything else from digging is fair game ^^
Things are a bit slow going during the festival as I'm only digging- so if there's anything anyone needs from digging (materials, etc) I can see what I have!
I can't send over festival related stuff but pretty much anything else from digging is fair game ^^
@chespin Hello! May I please be put on the list for Sunset Sea Dragons, Sea Fae, and honeybees (insect catching in fire + wind)? Thank you so much for doing this!!
@chespin Hello! May I please be put on the list for Sunset Sea Dragons, Sea Fae, and honeybees (insect catching in fire + wind)? Thank you so much for doing this!!
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66