Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [offline]Quick leveling~ 1kT/level
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi there everyone!
I offer relatively quick leveling services!
During the weekends, I can get most dragons done within an hour. I aim for getting your dragons back to you within the same day!
During the weekdays, I can only level sporadically Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings. The wait time might be longer, as I balance two jobs.
My timezone is 3+ FR time, in East Coast USA.

I will level dragons from level 1 to level 10 only.
I will not level beyond level 10 at this moment, however that might change in the future.
I will stop at 9.99 if you want to get the achievement.

I can hold the dragons for up to 5 days. During this time, I will give you at least two pings. If you do not claim your dragon after 5 days, I may exalt them if I need to make room.

My rate, you may ask?
1k per level || 2 gem per level
I will never turn down tips, donations of health potions or food for your dragons.

Please ping me to get my attention!
I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill this out so I know what you would like done!

Amount of dragons:
Dragon names:
Level desired:
Would you like them statted and stoned or left alone? Please note, if stoned you must provide the stones or I will add the lowest AH cost to the training.

Current Orders:

Completed Orders:
1. Shinyfox - ZodZog, Deezel
2. MrBaconator - Ace, Zoe, Valeth
3. TimelessDreamer2 - Drennis, Shenan
4. Reckoning - CaptainCanuck
5. Sionainn - 14 dragons
6. Hatesprit - Allosa, Tusone

Pricing for other levels: 10-15 - 5kT/level || 15-20 - 10kT/level || 20-25 - 15kT
Pinglist for if I ever do higher levels:
1. Quinn413

@wynterwolf
Hi there everyone!
I offer relatively quick leveling services!
During the weekends, I can get most dragons done within an hour. I aim for getting your dragons back to you within the same day!
During the weekdays, I can only level sporadically Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings. The wait time might be longer, as I balance two jobs.
My timezone is 3+ FR time, in East Coast USA.

I will level dragons from level 1 to level 10 only.
I will not level beyond level 10 at this moment, however that might change in the future.
I will stop at 9.99 if you want to get the achievement.

I can hold the dragons for up to 5 days. During this time, I will give you at least two pings. If you do not claim your dragon after 5 days, I may exalt them if I need to make room.

My rate, you may ask?
1k per level || 2 gem per level
I will never turn down tips, donations of health potions or food for your dragons.

Please ping me to get my attention!
I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill this out so I know what you would like done!

Amount of dragons:
Dragon names:
Level desired:
Would you like them statted and stoned or left alone? Please note, if stoned you must provide the stones or I will add the lowest AH cost to the training.

Current Orders:

Completed Orders:
1. Shinyfox - ZodZog, Deezel
2. MrBaconator - Ace, Zoe, Valeth
3. TimelessDreamer2 - Drennis, Shenan
4. Reckoning - CaptainCanuck
5. Sionainn - 14 dragons
6. Hatesprit - Allosa, Tusone

Pricing for other levels: 10-15 - 5kT/level || 15-20 - 10kT/level || 20-25 - 15kT
Pinglist for if I ever do higher levels:
1. Quinn413

@wynterwolf
213hm2s.jpgNN-%20Ice_zpscydwgzna.png
@WynterWolf Hiya. I'd love to have my Derg leveled to 10 ;o; Shall I CR you? And about how long do you think it'll take? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15230119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152302/15230119_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WynterWolf Hiya. I'd love to have my Derg leveled to 10 ;o; Shall I CR you? And about how long do you think it'll take?

15230119_350.png

va9Ovky.png
@WynterWolf Alright, I was just wondering. I don't have plans for her and am heading to bed. Would it be ok if I sent the money in the CR upon her return? Also please leave her Unstated. I'm not sure what I will be doing with her quite yet.
@WynterWolf Alright, I was just wondering. I don't have plans for her and am heading to bed. Would it be ok if I sent the money in the CR upon her return? Also please leave her Unstated. I'm not sure what I will be doing with her quite yet.
va9Ovky.png
@Shinyfox
That's fine. I'll level her to 10 and leave her unstatted. Once she is level 10, I will ping you and when you want her back, shoot me the CR and I'll accept it.
@Shinyfox
That's fine. I'll level her to 10 and leave her unstatted. Once she is level 10, I will ping you and when you want her back, shoot me the CR and I'll accept it.
@WynterWolf Thank you very much!
@WynterWolf Thank you very much!
va9Ovky.png
@WynterWolf Shoot I'm sorry. I forgot the horns weren't part of her normal art x_x I'd also like to send you ZodZog to train to level 10. I just cleaned out my materials section and have enough now <3 Please also leave him unstated!
@WynterWolf Shoot I'm sorry. I forgot the horns weren't part of her normal art x_x I'd also like to send you ZodZog to train to level 10. I just cleaned out my materials section and have enough now <3 Please also leave him unstated!
va9Ovky.png
@ShinyFox
All done~ Feel free to send the CR whenever you are ready!
@ShinyFox
All done~ Feel free to send the CR whenever you are ready!
Would you do levels past 10? @wynterwolf
Would you do levels past 10? @wynterwolf
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@MrBaconator
I theoretically could, but that isn't quick for me, hence why I didn't offer it. I haven't tried with any of my dragons yet.
@MrBaconator
I theoretically could, but that isn't quick for me, hence why I didn't offer it. I haven't tried with any of my dragons yet.
@wynterwolf
Ok, I'll send a few you could level to 7 for me!
@wynterwolf
Ok, I'll send a few you could level to 7 for me!
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8