Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [offline]Quick leveling~ 1kT/level
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Wynterwolf Well, I don't play much any more so as soon as possible would be good, I just dont want to leave you with my dragon I've forgotten about.
@Wynterwolf Well, I don't play much any more so as soon as possible would be good, I just dont want to leave you with my dragon I've forgotten about.
@WynterWolf

Amount of dragons: 2
Dragon names: Tilk and Sidhara
Level desired: 17 (currently at 14)
Not slatted please.
@WynterWolf

Amount of dragons: 2
Dragon names: Tilk and Sidhara
Level desired: 17 (currently at 14)
Not slatted please.
@TimelessDreamer2
As a note, I was only doing it from level 1-10. Higher levels are more time consuming, so I'd be pricing them higher. I also won't be knocking them out as quickly. So if you are fine with 5k/level and waiting ..maybe a day or so, I will give it a shot.
@TimelessDreamer2
As a note, I was only doing it from level 1-10. Higher levels are more time consuming, so I'd be pricing them higher. I also won't be knocking them out as quickly. So if you are fine with 5k/level and waiting ..maybe a day or so, I will give it a shot.
213hm2s.jpgNN-%20Ice_zpscydwgzna.png
@WynterWolf

Oh, my mistake. I apologize. In that case my I still have two to level ten please?

I can provide any and all stones. :)
@WynterWolf

Oh, my mistake. I apologize. In that case my I still have two to level ten please?

I can provide any and all stones. :)
@TimelessDreamer2
I won't stone or stat unless you want me to, since they tag along with my two 25s and don't really fight.
Shoot me a CR with the dragons and I'll get started on them~
@TimelessDreamer2
I won't stone or stat unless you want me to, since they tag along with my two 25s and don't really fight.
Shoot me a CR with the dragons and I'll get started on them~
@WynterWolf

Ah thank you very much!
@WynterWolf

Ah thank you very much!
@WynterWolf

There we are. Again I am sorry.
@WynterWolf

There we are. Again I am sorry.
@TimelessDreamer2
I need to step out to get groceries and start dinner. If you are already with waiting, I'll shoot you a message later when I get back and have them leveled to 10, if that is already with you?
@TimelessDreamer2
I need to step out to get groceries and start dinner. If you are already with waiting, I'll shoot you a message later when I get back and have them leveled to 10, if that is already with you?
@WynterWolf

Not a problem at all. I have to run to work for a meeting myself, so it all works out wonderfully.
@WynterWolf

Not a problem at all. I have to run to work for a meeting myself, so it all works out wonderfully.
@Canniacle
Pinging myself because this is a very convenient service.
@Canniacle
Pinging myself because this is a very convenient service.
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8