Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed until next month
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Hi! I have every single battle stone available, yes including Eliminate and Ambush. I also have most swipp materials so just ask. If I have the materials that Swipp is asking for currently I will try to display them. I also have all of the Baldwin materials. I also have several extra familiars so feel free to ask me if you're looking for one.

I am looking to trade for tablets. Will accept gems but at a slightly higher price.

I know this is a bit messy and short right now. I'll try to clean it up when I have time.

List of Stuff
Eggs (fire, ice, earth[on hold],light)
Baldwin (materials and can make all items)
Familiars
All Battlestones
Tons of Swipp (to many to list and grind in coli at the same time)
Chests (Scythe, Magi x2, Jeweled Octoflyer)

I also have a soil basic/ blue basic/ soil underbelly if anyone wants it. Mostly any dragons in my lair after Olympe (2nd page) I'm willing to take offers on. If they have a skin on I can take it off so you can see it.
Hi! I have every single battle stone available, yes including Eliminate and Ambush. I also have most swipp materials so just ask. If I have the materials that Swipp is asking for currently I will try to display them. I also have all of the Baldwin materials. I also have several extra familiars so feel free to ask me if you're looking for one.

I am looking to trade for tablets. Will accept gems but at a slightly higher price.

I know this is a bit messy and short right now. I'll try to clean it up when I have time.

List of Stuff
Eggs (fire, ice, earth[on hold],light)
Baldwin (materials and can make all items)
Familiars
All Battlestones
Tons of Swipp (to many to list and grind in coli at the same time)
Chests (Scythe, Magi x2, Jeweled Octoflyer)

I also have a soil basic/ blue basic/ soil underbelly if anyone wants it. Mostly any dragons in my lair after Olympe (2nd page) I'm willing to take offers on. If they have a skin on I can take it off so you can see it.
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Current Swipp Swap [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] = [item=Black Tulip] 100/250 Done [item=Aqua Birdskull Headdress] = [item=Stonewatch Scrub] 200+/50 + [item=Sparrow Skull] 200+/90 [item=White and Gold Flair Scarf] = [item=White Pawn] 40/175 + [item=White Cabbage Butterfly] 6/65
Current Swipp Swap

Black Tulip Flowerfall = Black Tulip 100/250

Done

Aqua Birdskull Headdress = Stonewatch Scrub 200+/50 + Sparrow Skull 200+/90

White and Gold Flair Scarf = White Pawn 40/175 + White Cabbage Butterfly 6/65
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
List of what I have (in progress of listing items. Feel free to ask about a certain item) [item=Java Sparrow] 100+ [item=Lucky Star] 200+ [item=Nightwing Bat] 50 [item=Fire Ant] 8 [item=Coral Snake] 100+ [item=Sand Creeper] 100+ [item=Nymph] 100+ [item=Olive Sea Snake] 37 [item=White-Eared Hummingbird] 100+ [item=Tundra Cactus] 100+ [item=Duskrat] 300+ [item=Herdbeast Hoof] 500+ [item=Carnaval Tulip] 11 [item=Black Tulip] 100+ [item=Juneflower] 66 [item=Fallout Whisper] 150+ Really Popular items (ask about amounts) [item=Onyx Cobra] [item=Winter Wolf Pelt]
List of what I have (in progress of listing items. Feel free to ask about a certain item)

Java Sparrow 100+ Lucky Star 200+ Nightwing Bat 50 Fire Ant 8
Coral Snake 100+ Sand Creeper 100+ Nymph 100+ Olive Sea Snake 37
White-Eared Hummingbird 100+ Tundra Cactus 100+ Duskrat 300+ Herdbeast Hoof 500+
Carnaval Tulip 11 Black Tulip 100+ Juneflower 66 Fallout Whisper 150+

Really Popular items (ask about amounts)
Onyx Cobra
Winter Wolf Pelt
List of Baldwin items (Have at least 2 of everything but haven't finished coding everything in yet) (numbers listed are the amounts I have) [item=Common Podid Claws] ~100 [item=Southmarsh Podid Claws] ~100 [item=Elk Ear] ~200 [item=Snowfall Elk Ear] ~300 [item=Green Protective Eyewear] x1 [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] x1 [item=Green Goo] x37 [item=Yellow Goo] x8 [item=Orange Goo] x11 [item=Red Goo] x5 [item=Purple Goo] x3 [item=Blue Goo] x1 [item=Green Ooze] x11 [item=Yellow Ooze] x15 [item=Orange Ooze] x3 [item=Red Ooze] x2 [item=Purple Ooze] x4 [item=Blue Ooze] x1
List of Baldwin items (Have at least 2 of everything but haven't finished coding everything in yet) (numbers listed are the amounts I have)

Common Podid Claws ~100 Southmarsh Podid Claws ~100
Elk Ear ~200 Snowfall Elk Ear ~300

Green Protective Eyewear x1 Glowing Gold Clawtips x1

Green Goo x37 Yellow Goo x8 Orange Goo x11
Red Goo x5 Purple Goo x3 Blue Goo x1

Green Ooze x11 Yellow Ooze x15 Orange Ooze x3
Red Ooze x2 Purple Ooze x4 Blue Ooze x1
^
^
How much for an eliminate
How much for an eliminate
gtgtgtgt_by_bird_satan-d8yc9o1.png
@TheJynx76

Around 65 tablets but willing to haggle
@TheJynx76

Around 65 tablets but willing to haggle
Ok do you have any podid claws
Ok do you have any podid claws
gtgtgtgt_by_bird_satan-d8yc9o1.png
@TheJynx76

Several of both kinds as well as elk ears of both kinds. (around 100 of each claw and 200-300 of ears)
@TheJynx76

Several of both kinds as well as elk ears of both kinds. (around 100 of each claw and 200-300 of ears)
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20