Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed until next month
@TheJynx76

About how many are you looking for?
@TheJynx76

About how many are you looking for?
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
15 @ScarletFire
15 @ScarletFire
gtgtgtgt_by_bird_satan-d8yc9o1.png
@Scarletfire How many snakes do you have, and what's the snake/tablet rate?
@Scarletfire How many snakes do you have, and what's the snake/tablet rate?
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
@DarkFlier

Which type of Snake?

1 Onyx Cobra: 9kt: 9 tablets
1 Opal Cobra: 3.5kt: 3.5 tablets
1 Amethyst Striker: 8.5kt: 8.5 tablets
1 Emerald Striker: 5kt: 5 tablets
@DarkFlier

Which type of Snake?

1 Onyx Cobra: 9kt: 9 tablets
1 Opal Cobra: 3.5kt: 3.5 tablets
1 Amethyst Striker: 8.5kt: 8.5 tablets
1 Emerald Striker: 5kt: 5 tablets
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^