Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed until next month
@DarkFlier

Definitely! Send over the tablets and I'll reply with the snakes. If you ever want to trade for more, I'm open all festival long.
@DarkFlier

Definitely! Send over the tablets and I'll reply with the snakes. If you ever want to trade for more, I'm open all festival long.
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
@Scarletfire Ok, sent! :D
@Scarletfire Ok, sent! :D
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
^
^
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Scarletfire: I'm not quite sure what you are looking for yourself, but I have a sales thread here with stuff I can offer. I'm interested in any and all elemental eggs you have :)
@Scarletfire: I'm not quite sure what you are looking for yourself, but I have a sales thread here with stuff I can offer. I'm interested in any and all elemental eggs you have :)
@Gaia

Whoops! When I changed the title I forgot to post what I wanted. I'm mainly looking for tablets. My internet has been causing the coli to lag horribly so I'm not able to get much from there.
@Gaia

Whoops! When I changed the title I forgot to post what I wanted. I'm mainly looking for tablets. My internet has been causing the coli to lag horribly so I'm not able to get much from there.
@Scarletfire; Ahh I'm afraid I don't have enough of those to spare :c

@Anabanana perhaps
@Scarletfire; Ahh I'm afraid I don't have enough of those to spare :c

@Anabanana perhaps