Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed until next month
^
^
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
^
^
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@DarkFlier

Are you still interested in the snakes?
@DarkFlier

Are you still interested in the snakes?
@Scarletfire Yes!! Whoops, sorry for not responding sooner. I have 31 tablets right now, so I can afford 3 onyx cobras and an emerald striker?
@Scarletfire Yes!! Whoops, sorry for not responding sooner. I have 31 tablets right now, so I can afford 3 onyx cobras and an emerald striker?
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
@DarkFlier

Don't worry about it. You're one off from having the right amount. Onyx cobras are 9 each and emerald is 5 which comes out to 32 tablets.
@DarkFlier

Don't worry about it. You're one off from having the right amount. Onyx cobras are 9 each and emerald is 5 which comes out to 32 tablets.
@scarletfire oh no I meant amethyst strikers then. The ones that are 8.5. could I have 3 of those and an emerald?
@scarletfire oh no I meant amethyst strikers then. The ones that are 8.5. could I have 3 of those and an emerald?
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador