Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [size=4][font=georgia][color=#FF4E50][b]ONLINE[/b]//OFFLINE[/font][/size] [font=georgia][color=#A37E58]Hi! I'm only missing one more chest to complete my set so please ping me if you'd like to trade! :)[/color][/font] [quote=I need] [item=Tangled trick chest] [/quote] [font=georgia][color=#A37E58]Can trade 1:1, I have the following:[/color][/font] [item=wispy magic chest][item=wandering chest][item=chessknight chest] [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4hrkqtMw1qmvaoo.gif[/img] [font=georgia][color=#A37E58]Note: I reuse this thread a lot for festivals. :)[/color][/font]

ONLINE//OFFLINE

Hi! I'm only missing one more chest to complete my set so please ping me if you'd like to trade! :)

I need wrote:
Tangled Trick Chest

Can trade 1:1, I have the following:

Wispy Magic Chest Wandering Chest Chessknight Chest

tumblr_lt4hrkqtMw1qmvaoo.gif

Note: I reuse this thread a lot for festivals. :)
iSeAVDm.gif
the_ice_cream_triplets_by_zetas.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
Ping pong @Rosabelle don't lose this
Ping pong @Rosabelle don't lose this
iSeAVDm.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@rosabelle
I have golden arm silks available in my thread....
@rosabelle
I have golden arm silks available in my thread....
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@rosabelle I have a Winter Wind !
@rosabelle I have a Winter Wind !
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana how many leaves are you looking to trade? :)
@Anabanana how many leaves are you looking to trade? :)
iSeAVDm.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@Rosabelle Let's see... the gem to leaf ratio is about 1:1 right now from what I can see... would 75 leaves work for you?
@Rosabelle Let's see... the gem to leaf ratio is about 1:1 right now from what I can see... would 75 leaves work for you?
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana hmm, okay, I can do that :) sending them in a bit.
@Anabanana hmm, okay, I can do that :) sending them in a bit.
iSeAVDm.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@rosabelle

I have a citrine tail drape
@rosabelle

I have a citrine tail drape
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather
How many leaves do you want in exchange? :)
@Darkfeather
How many leaves do you want in exchange? :)
iSeAVDm.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@rosabelle

How does 27 sound?
@rosabelle

How does 27 sound?
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
1 2 3 4 5 6