Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rosabelle Just checking! o3o
@Rosabelle Just checking! o3o
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
bumperoo
bumperoo
iSeAVDm.gif
the_ice_cream_triplets_by_zetas.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
Just need one more chest ;__;
Just need one more chest ;__;
iSeAVDm.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@rosabelle i have a rock and root if you still need it
@rosabelle i have a rock and root if you still need it
@Glissions
Which chest would you like to trade for? :)
@Glissions
Which chest would you like to trade for? :)
iSeAVDm.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@rosabella ill grab a veins of gold i have like 12 but ahhh i love the skin ill send over the chest now
@rosabella ill grab a veins of gold i have like 12 but ahhh i love the skin ill send over the chest now
@Rosabelle Are you still looking for a Rock and Root chest?
@Rosabelle Are you still looking for a Rock and Root chest?
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten
I just traded my veins of gold chest for one :o I can still trade but I only have an extra painted history chest now
@sarcastickitten
I just traded my veins of gold chest for one :o I can still trade but I only have an extra painted history chest now
iSeAVDm.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@Rosabelle Veins of Gold was the only one I was missing... are you needing a second rock and root though?
@Rosabelle Veins of Gold was the only one I was missing... are you needing a second rock and root though?
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten
Hmm just for hoard. But sure, I'll trade another extra veins of gold for your rock and root if that'll help you get the chest you're missing :)
@sarcastickitten
Hmm just for hoard. But sure, I'll trade another extra veins of gold for your rock and root if that'll help you get the chest you're missing :)
iSeAVDm.gif
dagsvSj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6