Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54
@pingu
Aaaaa thank you! I don't have much treasure I can tip you with, but I can offer dragon doodles? You have some beautiful ones. ;w;
@pingu
Aaaaa thank you! I don't have much treasure I can tip you with, but I can offer dragon doodles? You have some beautiful ones. ;w;
582857_original.png
@pingu
Hello there, I've decided to go ahead and get some accents and Skins and would like to order from you to get that lovely discount. I would like a total of five, One each of the following.
Accent: Waveswept, Accent: Shallow Shells, Accent: Abandoned Depths, Accent: Curious Companions, and Skin: Sea Creature
Total should be 148750? Let me know if that's alright!
@pingu
Hello there, I've decided to go ahead and get some accents and Skins and would like to order from you to get that lovely discount. I would like a total of five, One each of the following.
Accent: Waveswept, Accent: Shallow Shells, Accent: Abandoned Depths, Accent: Curious Companions, and Skin: Sea Creature
Total should be 148750? Let me know if that's alright!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@QueenSabriel Yup that's perfect! Send over the payment and I'll go grab those for you. :)
@QueenSabriel Yup that's perfect! Send over the payment and I'll go grab those for you. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

could I get 1 wavesweps, 1 curious companion and 1 splash accent? 89250 treasure I believe
@pingu

could I get 1 wavesweps, 1 curious companion and 1 splash accent? 89250 treasure I believe
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gifiSeAVDm.gif
@pingu
Back for one more, hope you don't mind!! My friend wants an Abandoned Depths accent so I'd like to get that, please! :>
@pingu
Back for one more, hope you don't mind!! My friend wants an Abandoned Depths accent so I'd like to get that, please! :>
@romanova42 Yup that's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you.

@Rowann Not a problem, 29,750T and it's yours!
@romanova42 Yup that's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you.

@Rowann Not a problem, 29,750T and it's yours!

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

I would like to get 2 splash accents 2 Abandoned Depths accents and a waveswept one
@pingu

I would like to get 2 splash accents 2 Abandoned Depths accents and a waveswept one
@emeraldawn Okie dokie! That'll be 148,750T up front, please. :D
@emeraldawn Okie dokie! That'll be 148,750T up front, please. :D

@pingu Could I get the Shallow Shells and Abandoned Depths accents?
@pingu Could I get the Shallow Shells and Abandoned Depths accents?
@zingara Sure thing, that'll be 59,500T up front please. :)
@zingara Sure thing, that'll be 59,500T up front please. :)

1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54