Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Queenie's dom shop [Online]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Alduin just send the treasure whenever and then I'll go looking for it ^^
@Alduin just send the treasure whenever and then I'll go looking for it ^^
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
@QueenBedhead I sent you payment for a Speckle and a Gembond scroll. :>
@QueenBedhead I sent you payment for a Speckle and a Gembond scroll. :>
tumblr_inline_ncg02mlJzP1sl5pky.gif
@QueenBedhead could I get a Gembond scroll, please?
@QueenBedhead could I get a Gembond scroll, please?
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
@QueenBedhead

Would it be possible for you to get Red Rose Flowerfall(20400t) and Red Rose Lei(13175t) on the marketplace for me? Thank you. :)
@QueenBedhead

Would it be possible for you to get Red Rose Flowerfall(20400t) and Red Rose Lei(13175t) on the marketplace for me? Thank you. :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@chalcopyrite @Gwynbleidd whoops! Sorry I fell asleep D: y'all can go ahead and send me the treasure for y'alls items :D
@chalcopyrite @Gwynbleidd whoops! Sorry I fell asleep D: y'all can go ahead and send me the treasure for y'alls items :D
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
...just realized I forgot to open the shop back up.
...just realized I forgot to open the shop back up.
@QueenBedhead

Hi! Could I get a smoke scroll please?
@QueenBedhead

Hi! Could I get a smoke scroll please?
@Hemlock13 Hmm I didn't get pinged for some reason... :| Sorry about that! If you still need the smoke scroll, send the treasure and I'll pick it up for you
@Hemlock13 Hmm I didn't get pinged for some reason... :| Sorry about that! If you still need the smoke scroll, send the treasure and I'll pick it up for you
@QueenBedhead

Oh no! Well I do still need it so I'll send the treasure! Thanks!
@QueenBedhead

Oh no! Well I do still need it so I'll send the treasure! Thanks!
@QueenBedhead Could you get me two Renaming Scrolls? I'll send the payment over asap! Thanks!
@QueenBedhead Could you get me two Renaming Scrolls? I'll send the payment over asap! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10