Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2014-2016 Sprites/Apparel/Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! I have some old festival items, which I'm currently trying to sell. I'd like to get a good price for these, but I'm definitely willing to haggle. I'm also willing to do payment plans, if necessary! Most of the familiars and apparel are already up in the AH if you want to buy them without the hassle! [quote=Familiars] [item=Nature Sprite][item=Nature Sprite] [item=Lightning Lancer][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Stardust Scholar] [/quote] [quote=Apparel] [quote=2014][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Electrified Sash][/quote] [quote=2015][item=Shady Sash][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Gustborne Balloon][item= Seashell Mantle][item= Illuminated Crown][item=Solar Blades ][item= electrician's crown] [item= electrician's crown] [item= mesa mechanojets] [item= mesa mechanojets] [item= mesa mechanojets] [item=Will o' the Ember][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][/quote] [/quote] [quote=Chests] [item=Jolly Chest] [item=Abyss Chest] [item=Treeborn Chest][item=Flameheart Chest] [item=Methane Chest] [item=Arcane Elemental Chest] [item=Arcane Gift Chest] [item=Starfall Spell Chest] [item=Starfall Spell Chest][item=Mutant Chest] [item=Plague Touched Chest][item=Icy Coat Chest][item=Candor Chest][item=Nightshatter Chest][item=Thunder Spear Chest][item=Stormtaken Chest][item=Stormtaken Chest][item=Stormtaken Chest][item=Stormtaken Chest][item=Cursed Watcher Chest][item=Petrified Pinions Chest][item=Sedimentary Sentinel Chest][item=Tricky Guise Chest][item=Bamboo Queen Chest][item=Sea Mother Chest] [/quote] [quote=Skins][skin=3321][skin=9210][skin=11970][skin=11971][skin=11972][skin=11973][skin=11974][skin=11975][skin=11976][skin=11977][skin=11977][skin=11978][skin=11979][skin=11980][skin=11981][skin=12542][skin=12542][skin=12549][skin=13249][skin=13255][skin=14117][skin=16392][skin=18022][/quote] Ping me with offers or inquiries!
Hello! I have some old festival items, which I'm currently trying to sell. I'd like to get a good price for these, but I'm definitely willing to haggle. I'm also willing to do payment plans, if necessary!

Most of the familiars and apparel are already up in the AH if you want to buy them without the hassle!
Familiars wrote:
Nature Sprite Nature Sprite
Lightning Lancer Lightning Lancer Lightning Lancer Lightning Lancer Lightning Lancer Stardust Scholar
Apparel wrote:
2014 wrote:
Sunguard Chest Electrified Sash
2015 wrote:
Shady Sash Moonglow Thorns Gustborne Balloon Seashell Mantle Illuminated Crown Solar Blades Electrician's Crown Electrician's Crown Mesa Mechanojets Mesa Mechanojets Mesa Mechanojets Will o' the Ember Will o' the Ember Will o' the Ember Cosmologist Fieldtools Cosmologist Fieldtools
Chests wrote:
Jolly Chest Abyss Chest Treeborn Chest Flameheart Chest Methane Chest Arcane Elemental Chest Arcane Gift Chest Starfall Spell Chest Starfall Spell Chest Mutant Chest Plague Touched Chest Icy Coat Chest Candor Chest Nightshatter Chest Thunder Spear Chest Cursed Watcher Chest Petrified Pinions Chest Sedimentary Sentinel Chest Tricky Guise Chest Bamboo Queen Chest Sea Mother Chest
Skins wrote:
Ping me with offers or inquiries!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha: would you trade a spectral chest for a scavenger chest?
@carpha: would you trade a spectral chest for a scavenger chest?
@KINGAIJU I'm sorry, but that wouldn't be close to an even trade. The Riot of Rot is still going on at this moment, so I still have plenty of time to find one of those chests myself.
@KINGAIJU I'm sorry, but that wouldn't be close to an even trade. The Riot of Rot is still going on at this moment, so I still have plenty of time to find one of those chests myself.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha: they're the same price but ok ;V
would you do 70k?
@carpha: they're the same price but ok ;V
would you do 70k?
@KINGAIJU Scavenger chests are going for 45kt on the AH right now. But yeah, I'd accept 70kt for the Spectral Chest.
@KINGAIJU Scavenger chests are going for 45kt on the AH right now. But yeah, I'd accept 70kt for the Spectral Chest.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Bump!
Bump!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Bump!
Bump!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Bump!
Bump!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Bump!
Bump!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
How much would the windbound plumage or boneyard tatters be? Thanks!
How much would the windbound plumage or boneyard tatters be? Thanks!
GPEEPQ9.pngfWKq08u.gify77Dv04.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7