Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2014-2016 Sprites/Apparel/Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Pandanna Sure, I can set it aside for you! If you take an absurdly long time to come up with the money, however, I do reserve the right to start listing it for sale again.

@MoonStoneCentaur A Golem Gauntlet is 95kt and an Electrified Sash is 65kt.
@Pandanna Sure, I can set it aside for you! If you take an absurdly long time to come up with the money, however, I do reserve the right to start listing it for sale again.

@MoonStoneCentaur A Golem Gauntlet is 95kt and an Electrified Sash is 65kt.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha Are you only looking to sell or would you consider trades? :) I have a black-wing hummingbird and am interested in the boneyard tatters~
@carpha Are you only looking to sell or would you consider trades? :) I have a black-wing hummingbird and am interested in the boneyard tatters~
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Unfortunately, I'm mostly trying to liquidate right now in order to try and obtain a Light Sprite and I have a policy of not selling familiars that I don't have doubles of, so while that offer is extremely tempting, I can't accept it. My apologies.
@Runi Unfortunately, I'm mostly trying to liquidate right now in order to try and obtain a Light Sprite and I have a policy of not selling familiars that I don't have doubles of, so while that offer is extremely tempting, I can't accept it. My apologies.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha

Of course! I would expect nothing less. uvu
@carpha

Of course! I would expect nothing less. uvu
@carpha No worries! Good luck with your light sprite quest! :D
@carpha No worries! Good luck with your light sprite quest! :D
6mWOUG0.png
Bump!
Bump!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha

How much (treasure) for sun seamstress and forest faerie?
@carpha

How much (treasure) for sun seamstress and forest faerie?
Yqgt0bJ.png
@rideaux Sun Seamstress is 50kt and Forest Faerie is 90kt.
@rideaux Sun Seamstress is 50kt and Forest Faerie is 90kt.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha Thanks! I think I'll pass on seamstress but I might buy the faerie in a couple days if you still have it. No need to set it aside for now though!

Regardless, good luck selling your other stuff!
@carpha Thanks! I think I'll pass on seamstress but I might buy the faerie in a couple days if you still have it. No need to set it aside for now though!

Regardless, good luck selling your other stuff!
Yqgt0bJ.png
@carpha I got the 90k sooner than I expected so I'd like to buy forest faerie, please. Let me know when I can send you the payment!
@carpha I got the 90k sooner than I expected so I'd like to buy forest faerie, please. Let me know when I can send you the payment!
Yqgt0bJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7