Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2014-2016 Sprites/Apparel/Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Siriniel I have the Windbound Plumage up on the AH for 545kt but I'll be willing to go down to 530kt for it! And as for the Boneyard Tatters, I'm looking for somewhere around 1.15 million treasure for it, but I'd be okay with a bit lower.
@Siriniel I have the Windbound Plumage up on the AH for 545kt but I'll be willing to go down to 530kt for it! And as for the Boneyard Tatters, I'm looking for somewhere around 1.15 million treasure for it, but I'd be okay with a bit lower.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@Carpha Would you be willing to take a Mutant and Plague Touched chest as part of the payment?
@Carpha Would you be willing to take a Mutant and Plague Touched chest as part of the payment?
GPEEPQ9.pngfWKq08u.gify77Dv04.png
@Siriniel Yes, I would. Are you interested in buying both the Plumage and the Tatters?
@Siriniel Yes, I would. Are you interested in buying both the Plumage and the Tatters?
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@Carpha Just the Plumage. The Tatters will probably always be out of my league lol. Would you be willing to take the value of the chests at 40k and 60k respectively?
@Carpha Just the Plumage. The Tatters will probably always be out of my league lol. Would you be willing to take the value of the chests at 40k and 60k respectively?
@Siriniel Hmm... that's a bit over AH prices for both of them, but I guess that's fine with me. Send the two chests, plus 430kt, over, and I'll respond with the Windbound Plumage!
@Siriniel Hmm... that's a bit over AH prices for both of them, but I guess that's fine with me. Send the two chests, plus 430kt, over, and I'll respond with the Windbound Plumage!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@Carpha thank you! I'll send them right over :D
@Carpha thank you! I'll send them right over :D
@carpha

How much are you asking for the Eroded Crystalhide?
@carpha

How much are you asking for the Eroded Crystalhide?
@Pandanna Would 495kt be okay with you?
@Pandanna Would 495kt be okay with you?
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha

Unfortunately, I don't have that much on hand. Would you be willing to reserve it for me until I do?

If not, I completely understand and will be happy to return when I have the treasure.
@carpha

Unfortunately, I don't have that much on hand. Would you be willing to reserve it for me until I do?

If not, I completely understand and will be happy to return when I have the treasure.
@carpha Golem Gauntlet and Electricians sash prices?
@carpha Golem Gauntlet and Electricians sash prices?
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7