Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Coliseum Crates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Maki

Are you only interested in Trading crates you have for crates you want?

Because I have a construction crate I'd be willing to sell/ trade items for
@Maki

Are you only interested in Trading crates you have for crates you want?

Because I have a construction crate I'd be willing to sell/ trade items for
banner3.png
@MiladyEmerald

I really prefer to trade for other crates - I can offer max. 50k treasure for a Golem Workshop Crate (100k for the Delver Crate).
@MiladyEmerald

I really prefer to trade for other crates - I can offer max. 50k treasure for a Golem Workshop Crate (100k for the Delver Crate).
@Maki

Ok, no thank you, I'm not interested in collecting other crates- don't know enough about them
@Maki

Ok, no thank you, I'm not interested in collecting other crates- don't know enough about them
banner3.png
Pinging this, just in case owo
Pinging this, just in case owo
Up! Lots of crates added!
Up! Lots of crates added!
@Maki Thought you might be interested in the information I got from sunreon over on my chests topic. The contents of following chests are: [item=Light's Trick Crate] = [skin=15097] [b]Light's Trick Crate[/b] contains Accent: Trick of the Light x1 + 2,000t + 1g [item=Trick of the Light Crate] = [skin=15102] [b]Trick of the Light Crate[/b] contains Skin: Trick of the Light x1 + 2,000t + 1g
@Maki
Thought you might be interested in the information I got from sunreon over on my chests topic. The contents of following chests are:

Light's Trick Crate =
Light's Trick Crate contains Accent: Trick of the Light x1 + 2,000t + 1g

Trick of the Light Crate =
Trick of the Light Crate contains Skin: Trick of the Light x1 + 2,000t + 1g
OY2CZgk.png
@Pepperdragon

Thank you for letting me know :)
@Pepperdragon

Thank you for letting me know :)
Up!
Up!
@Maki I have a Dreameater Crate that I no longer want. Are you still offering 25kt for it?
@Maki I have a Dreameater Crate that I no longer want. Are you still offering 25kt for it?
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo3_r1_400.png
@Jaxton

Yes, I can also buy the crates, but I need the Dreameater's Crate (Accent: Dreameater), not the Dreameater Crate (Skin: Dreameater).
@Jaxton

Yes, I can also buy the crates, but I need the Dreameater's Crate (Accent: Dreameater), not the Dreameater Crate (Skin: Dreameater).
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17