Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Coliseum Crates
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I have a crimson emperor crate! Would you like to trade it for the poisonous toridae crate?
I have a crimson emperor crate! Would you like to trade it for the poisonous toridae crate?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Maki I have Kelp Tender Crate. Would you trade it for Jeweled Octoflyer Crate?
@Maki I have Kelp Tender Crate. Would you trade it for Jeweled Octoflyer Crate?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri

I'm sorry, I already found the Kelp Tender Crate (and also the Octoflyer Crate).
@Minstri

I'm sorry, I already found the Kelp Tender Crate (and also the Octoflyer Crate).
@Maki I've got an Abyss Crate I'm not that attached to!
@Maki I've got an Abyss Crate I'm not that attached to!
ezimba12662220866100.gif
@Maki
my abyss and cloud chaser crates for your sunspot and psywurm crates?
@Maki
my abyss and cloud chaser crates for your sunspot and psywurm crates?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
I have a hooded dodo crate !
I have a hooded dodo crate !
tumblr_nt98b7YGRS1uci8uho1_500.png
@Maki
Would you be interested in trading a maren warrior crate for a magi crate? I also have a radioactive skin if you'd be interested in trading it for a scythe or octoflyer skin/crate (if you want I could also send the treasure and gem that came with the crate to make up the difference)
@Maki
Would you be interested in trading a maren warrior crate for a magi crate? I also have a radioactive skin if you'd be interested in trading it for a scythe or octoflyer skin/crate (if you want I could also send the treasure and gem that came with the crate to make up the difference)
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png Sometimes I'm really bad at responding to stuff, feel free to message/ping me again if I don't respond within a day or so.
@Skelkirie

I don't collect skins, only crates (I never open them), but I can trade the Magi Crate for a Maren Warrior Crate :)

@Skelkirie

I don't collect skins, only crates (I never open them), but I can trade the Magi Crate for a Maren Warrior Crate :)

@Maki
Heh okay! I'll send it over, thanks!
@Maki
Heh okay! I'll send it over, thanks!
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png Sometimes I'm really bad at responding to stuff, feel free to message/ping me again if I don't respond within a day or so.
@Maki are you looking for a hooded dodo crate?
@Maki are you looking for a hooded dodo crate?
tumblr_nt98b7YGRS1uci8uho1_500.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17