Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Coliseum Crates
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@maki

Got a barkback boar and shellion crate I'd love to sell for either gems or treasure! (your choice)
@maki

Got a barkback boar and shellion crate I'd love to sell for either gems or treasure! (your choice)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Maki If you're still looking for a Roc Crate, I have one for trade (I'd prefer gems for the crate)
@Maki If you're still looking for a Roc Crate, I have one for trade (I'd prefer gems for the crate)
@maki
I have a wetland unicorn crate up on the AH right now for 25K Tr.
I know it's 5K more than you wanted to pay, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

@maki
I have a wetland unicorn crate up on the AH right now for 25K Tr.
I know it's 5K more than you wanted to pay, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

@HaloJones

It's the Wetland Unicorn Crate, I need the WetlandUnicorn Crate.
@HaloJones

It's the Wetland Unicorn Crate, I need the WetlandUnicorn Crate.
@Maki
Heh - I didn't realize there were 2. Not confusing at all is it!
@Maki
Heh - I didn't realize there were 2. Not confusing at all is it!
@Maki

I've got the Hippocampus Crate, KingParda Crate, and Zalis Crate on your list, and I'm interested in your Banded Owlcat Crate, Peacevine Aardvark Crate, and 20g/kt (whichever currency you prefer) in exchange for them.
@Maki

I've got the Hippocampus Crate, KingParda Crate, and Zalis Crate on your list, and I'm interested in your Banded Owlcat Crate, Peacevine Aardvark Crate, and 20g/kt (whichever currency you prefer) in exchange for them.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Up!
Up!
@Maki I have a deadwood boar crate and a zalis crate?
@Maki I have a deadwood boar crate and a zalis crate?
@Maki
I have a Clown Hippocampus Crate!
@Maki
I have a Clown Hippocampus Crate!
@Hanelli I need the ClownHippocampus Crate (no space), I already have the Clown Hippocampus Crate. [item=ClownHippocampus Crate][item=Clown Hippocampus Crate] (the names are confusing!)
@Hanelli

I need the ClownHippocampus Crate (no space), I already have the Clown Hippocampus Crate.

ClownHippocampus Crate Clown Hippocampus Crate (the names are confusing!)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17