Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | help with a lvl25 dragon
1 2
i have a dragon i bought that i dont know how to use, i also would like to equip an eliminate in them, so can someone please guide me? im pretty sure this is a build but i dont know what one is it... Thank you <3 here are the stats [u]Stones[/u] Scratch Shred, thunder slash, sap, rally 3 berserk 2 ambush [img]https://i.imgur.com/SCyvbR0.png[/img]
i have a dragon i bought that i dont know how to use, i also would like to equip an eliminate in them, so can someone please guide me? im pretty sure this is a build but i dont know what one is it... Thank you <3

here are the stats

Stones
Scratch
Shred, thunder slash, sap, rally
3 berserk
2 ambush

SCyvbR0.png
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika

It's not a common build but it's adequate for being in low level coli venues by itself. Lightning is not a good element for most of the venues where a L25 dragon can train others (Boreal Wood and up) but it's survivable for a 2 fodder Mire trainer. Arcane and Earth are significantly better but if it's your only L25 and you've got an Eliminate it's your most efficient choice.

Build for no Eliminate:

EeveeDream's Sedona

Builds requiring Eliminate:

Maki's updated Coli Build Guide
@Dinomatika

It's not a common build but it's adequate for being in low level coli venues by itself. Lightning is not a good element for most of the venues where a L25 dragon can train others (Boreal Wood and up) but it's survivable for a 2 fodder Mire trainer. Arcane and Earth are significantly better but if it's your only L25 and you've got an Eliminate it's your most efficient choice.

Build for no Eliminate:

EeveeDream's Sedona

Builds requiring Eliminate:

Maki's updated Coli Build Guide
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you! do you know what build it is? also im pretty mad (at myself) that i brought a dragon that doesn't work in higher venues [emoji=fae sad size=5]
@Nightwind thank you! do you know what build it is? also im pretty mad (at myself) that i brought a dragon that doesn't work in higher venues
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika
I couldn’t find any 121 strength builds or good high level venues for lightning dragons, so there’s a good chance it was simply intended to be a general grinder. Eliminate will speed things up in most venues if you would like to equip it, even if you don’t plan on training fodder with that dragon, although if you plan on being in higher level venues that it may need a partner
Edit: ninja’d
@Dinomatika
I couldn’t find any 121 strength builds or good high level venues for lightning dragons, so there’s a good chance it was simply intended to be a general grinder. Eliminate will speed things up in most venues if you would like to equip it, even if you don’t plan on training fodder with that dragon, although if you plan on being in higher level venues that it may need a partner
Edit: ninja’d
unknown.png
@Mediumdee @Nightwind i have two dragons im leveling up with a rented dragon, they are level 23 i believe? i would love to be able to have a full team (not a fodder one) any recommendations? (one is a light one and the other is a plague one)
@Mediumdee @Nightwind i have two dragons im leveling up with a rented dragon, they are level 23 i believe? i would love to be able to have a full team (not a fodder one) any recommendations? (one is a light one and the other is a plague one)
have a good day!

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika

As far as I can tell it's not a build; it's what happens when someone tinctures their dragon and tries to use it as a no-Eliminate Mire Flyer.

The Rallied STR is inadequate for the Mire for 2 of the non-boss monsters when you don't have Eliminate. It requires 4 Rallied Scratches instead of 3 and it's going to take a lot of damage and need a restart if it tries to level past L4.
@Dinomatika

As far as I can tell it's not a build; it's what happens when someone tinctures their dragon and tries to use it as a no-Eliminate Mire Flyer.

The Rallied STR is inadequate for the Mire for 2 of the non-boss monsters when you don't have Eliminate. It requires 4 Rallied Scratches instead of 3 and it's going to take a lot of damage and need a restart if it tries to level past L4.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind so im better tincturing and redoing him?
@Nightwind so im better tincturing and redoing him?
have a good day!

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika
The sedona build is considerably slower but can work in high level venues pretty well and doesn’t need eliminate, so having 2 of your dragons use this build for now could work while having another one have an eliminate build such as one of maki’s builds or something on this list
@Dinomatika
The sedona build is considerably slower but can work in high level venues pretty well and doesn’t need eliminate, so having 2 of your dragons use this build for now could work while having another one have an eliminate build such as one of maki’s builds or something on this list
unknown.png
@Mediumdee Thank you <3 i will consider it
@Mediumdee Thank you <3 i will consider it
have a good day!

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika

Guide for Elements in Training Venues.

Boreal Wood hasn't been updated yet so that section will change later.

Assuming Eliminate:

Plague is good in Crystal Pools (1 or 2 fodder builds), Harpy's Roost (various builds for fodder or grinding) and the Kelp Beds (126 STR build).

Light is about as good as Lightning in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins so they could pair together as a fodder team/grind team.

Definitely tincture the Lightning dragon whether or not you add Eliminate.

Ideally you end up with all 3 with Eliminate, prioritizing based on if you want to grind in lower areas or train other dragons. With your current elements I'd tincture the Lightning as a 119 STR Mire flyer and the Light/Plague as 126 STR. That will get you a good enough leveler and a pair that work as grinders below the Boreal Woods.

For the Boreal Woods and up the pair of 126 STR can add in an exalt for training and to soak up damage or adding the 119 STR if you'd prefer to grind away without leveling. You should be fine for all venues except the Golem Workshop that way.
@Dinomatika

Guide for Elements in Training Venues.

Boreal Wood hasn't been updated yet so that section will change later.

Assuming Eliminate:

Plague is good in Crystal Pools (1 or 2 fodder builds), Harpy's Roost (various builds for fodder or grinding) and the Kelp Beds (126 STR build).

Light is about as good as Lightning in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins so they could pair together as a fodder team/grind team.

Definitely tincture the Lightning dragon whether or not you add Eliminate.

Ideally you end up with all 3 with Eliminate, prioritizing based on if you want to grind in lower areas or train other dragons. With your current elements I'd tincture the Lightning as a 119 STR Mire flyer and the Light/Plague as 126 STR. That will get you a good enough leveler and a pair that work as grinders below the Boreal Woods.

For the Boreal Woods and up the pair of 126 STR can add in an exalt for training and to soak up damage or adding the 119 STR if you'd prefer to grind away without leveling. You should be fine for all venues except the Golem Workshop that way.

1 2