Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Making Text Same Height as Image
So, new problem. Im trying to post selling some battle items. This is the problem i run into- [item=minor health potion][size=5][font=impact]=300[/size][item=health potion][size=5][font=impact]=800[/size][item=major health potion][size=5][font=impact]=2500[/size] I REALLY hope there's a way to make the prices the same height as the items! Ive tried using columns, which I think that there is a way for that to work, but I haven't found the way. Ive also tried super-imposing but looks like they removed that. Thanks in advanced
So, new problem. Im trying to post selling some battle items. This is the problem i run into-
Minor Health Potion =300 Health Potion =800 Major Health Potion =2500
I REALLY hope there's a way to make the prices the same height as the items! Ive tried using columns, which I think that there is a way for that to work, but I haven't found the way. Ive also tried super-imposing but looks like they removed that.

Thanks in advanced
qfxYbtA.png
@G3mini You'll have to use line breaks to vertically space them; [columns][item=Minor Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=300[/b][/size][/font][nextcol][item=Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=800[/b][/size][/font][nextcol][item=Major Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=2500[/b][/size][/font][/columns] [code][columns][item=Minor Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=300[/b][/size][/font][nextcol][item=Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=800[/b][/size][/font][nextcol][item=Major Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=2500[/b][/size][/font][/columns][/code]
@G3mini

You'll have to use line breaks to vertically space them;
Minor Health Potion =300 Health Potion =800 Major Health Potion =2500
Code:
[columns][item=Minor Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=300[/b][/size][/font][nextcol][item=Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=800[/b][/size][/font][nextcol][item=Major Health Potion][nextcol] [font=impact][size=6][b]=2500[/b][/size][/font][/columns]
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@G3mini Easiest way would be to insert a couple of transparent lines/ below the text in each column [code][color=transparent]- - - - [/color][/code] ^like so edit: the above post works too. another option would be to have a blank spacer image below the text to push it up to where you want it.
@G3mini

Easiest way would be to insert a couple of transparent lines/ below the text in each column
Code:
[color=transparent]- - - - [/color]
^like so

edit: the above post works too.

another option would be to have a blank spacer image below the text to push it up to where you want it.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Seacrest
Thanks so much! Im honestly still a bit confuzzled about why what I did didnt work... but all is swell thanks to you!

@Anarou
Hey there Anarou! What's it been, two days since my last post here?? XD. Keep up the good work!!! Thanks for helping!
@Seacrest
Thanks so much! Im honestly still a bit confuzzled about why what I did didnt work... but all is swell thanks to you!

@Anarou
Hey there Anarou! What's it been, two days since my last post here?? XD. Keep up the good work!!! Thanks for helping!
qfxYbtA.png